1

I woke up to bouncing on the bed and I opened my eyes to see RJ, jumping on the bed.

"Come on mommy!" He shouted, excited. I sat up and he jumped into my lap.

"Let mommy get dressed then we can go outside and have some fun, okay?" I said.

"Okay mommy." He said.

"Now go attack Uncle Daryl while I'm getting dressed." I said.

"Okay!" He shouted, getting off the bed and ran out of the room.

I smiled then got up and changed out of my pajamas. I walked downstairs after changing and we all ate breakfast. After we ate, we went outside and started playing. We were throwing the ball that Daryl found when he went out for supplies. Me, Judith, Liam, Daryl, and RJ were throwing the ball. I caught the ball and I threw it to Daryl.

"Good catch Uncle Daryl!" Liam shouted.

"Thanks little dude." Daryl said, throwing the ball to him. After awhile of throwing the ball, we then started playing tag. Daryl was it and he was currently chasing me. "I'm going to get you Maddie!" He shouted, when he caught me. After playing for about an hour or so, Daryl had to do something. I walked the kids to school and walked back to the house.

I went to make Negan his food since I kinda forgot. After making the food, I walked to his cell and saw him sitting on his bed.

"Sorry for bringing your food late. I was spending time with the family." I said, when he walked over.

"I saw, so don't worry." He said, taking the food. "I forgive you." He added.

"Thanks." I said. "So how are you?" I asked, sitting down.

"Bored. You know, from staying in this cell and having nothing to do but watch what's happening outside the window." He said.

"I'm sorry about that." I said.

"It's fine, at least you come down here to talk to me." He said.

"I know you need someone to talk to." I said, when we heard the gate open. "The new group is probably leaving now." I said. "I know it's for the best and I hope Judith does too." I said.

"She's young but she'll understand once she gets older." He said.

"I better go work in the garden now since I was supposed to do it earlier but I got sidetracked." I said, standing up. "I'll talk to you later and maybe bring something by for you to do so you won't get bored." I said.

"Okay. Bye Maddie." He said, still eating.

"Bye." I said, walking out and went to grab my gloves and got to work in the garden. A few hours later, Liam and RJ came running over.

"Mom, can we go ask Negan to help us with our homework?" Liam asked.

"Okay but don't go down there just sit at the step in front of the house." I said.

"Okay thank you mom. Let's go RJ." Liam said, then they both started running to Negan so he can help them.