18

Flashback To When Judith Went Missing When Maddie Was Pregnant With RJ:

Me and Daryl was out looking for Judith and we suspect the group that Michonne let inside had her. One of them was Michonnes close friend and when I went to pick Judith up from her sleepover, she was gone and we found a man dead. Our food supply was taken and the infirmary was ransacked. I may be pregnant but I need to find my daughter. I had my hand on my back while I was walking. We were soon at a playground.

"Let's take a break Maddie." Daryl said. We made our way to the swings and I sat down. "I know you want to be out here but you have a baby." He said. "We'll find her Maddie, you know that." He told me.

"I can't believe something like this happened. That Michonnes friend, how could she take her like that? We let our guard down and now she has her out here. I shouldn't have trusted her." I said, a tear falling down my cheek.

"This isn't on you Maddie, not even a little bit." He said.

"I should've sensed it. Why couldn't I see what she was going to do?" I said.

"You didn't because you're not like her. Some people just got so much evil in their hearts, and they hide it, like their wearing a mask or something. This is on her and she'll pay for it." He said. "We'll find them." He said, putting his hand on my leg. I grabbed his hand and we sat there for a bit longer.

"Thank you Daryl. Now we better get moving." I said, trying to stand up. Daryl helped me and I smiled at him. "Thanks." I said. We then started walking again.

We came up to a building that looked like a school and I was on one side and Daryl was on the other. Michonne let me use her sword and I had it out, if I needed to use it. I saw someone at the entrance and I recognized him.

"PJ!" I shouted. He pulled his knife out and started running. "Wait! Wait!" I shouted, running as fast as I could. He ran into a room and I followed him until I saw the rest of them in a hallway. I just stood there with the sword out.

"Maddie?" Daryl said, behind me.

"Where are my kids?" I asked.

"Drop them." One of the boys said.

"Just tell me they're safe." I said. One of the kids shot Daryl in the shoulder with her bow. "Daryl!" I shouted.

"I said drop it." The same boy said.

"Okay." I said, putting the sword down. One of the boys then knocked me out.

I soon woke up with my hands tied above me and my mouth gagged. I looked beside me and saw Daryl already awake.

"She's awake." Winnie said. One of the kids had a very hot iron thing in the shape of an 'x' at the end. He walked over to Daryl and another kids lifted his shirt. He pressed it against Daryls back, making Daryl scream into the gag. Tears were building up in my eyes, seeing what they're doing.

"Well done Linus." Jocelyn said.

"The strong survive." Linus said.

"And thrive." Jocelyn said. She walked in front of me. "I told Michonne, children are capable of anything. I taught them, helped them become what we are because they can't be soft. Not now, not like I was." She said.

"Where is she?!" I shouted into the gag. I looked at Winnie and saw her now holding the hot iron.

"Control it, Winnie." Jocelyn said, looking at her. "Don't let it control." She said. Winnie nodded her head and went behind me. I felt my shirt being lifted up and the hot iron being pressed against my skin.

"Ahhh!" I screamed into the gag. Later, Daryl got loose and knocked one of the men out. He came over to me and cut the rope and I pulled the gag off. "We should split up." I said, heavy breathing.

"Alright." Daryl said. "I'm going to tie him up." He said. I walked away after grabbing a pipe I found. I went up the stairs and got the pipe ready to use. I then heard Jocelyn speaking.

"Send out another patrol. There could be more of them." Jocelyn said. "They're both out. Alert the others. Load up the rest. We need to go." Jocelyn said. Winnie then blew into the whistle. A girl with a sword got ready to fight.

"Where are my kids?" I asked, pointing the pipe at her. "Where's Judith?" I asked. "Tell me!" I shouted.

"Why? She's better off." Jocelyn asked. I saw the other kids taking Judith outside.

"Judith!" I shouted.

"You know what next, Linus?" Jocelyn asked him.

"Marked our kill, kill our mark." Linus said.

"Help him. Let's go." Jocelyn said. The girl holding the sword started to swing at me. I pushed her against the wall.

"I don't want to have to hurt you." I said. The girl then swung at me again. I hit her arm hard with the pipe, making her drop the sword. I started to go down to get the sword until Linus started swinging at me and soon cut the side of my stomach open but not too much. "Ahh!" I shouted. I grabbed the sword and they started running away.

I tried to get through the door the others went through but couldn't. I made my away to the other door.

"Judith!" I shouted, running while holding my stomach. As soon as I went out the door, I was hit with a board which made me fall to the ground. I was hit again and again. I saw the kids taking Judith into a trailer. "Judith!" I shouted, before getting hit again.

When she was about to hit me again, I stabbed her in the leg which made her fall down. I then stabbed her in the chest, killing her. I groaned in pain before getting up and saw the other kids.

"You all can come back to Alexandria. We'll take care of you now." I said, keeping my hand on my belly.

"Kill all of her children. The rest of you are with me." The tall boy said, before charging at me. I tripped him which made him fall down onto the ground. Winnie then pulled her knife out.

"Winnie! No!" I shouted. The boy I knocked down, charged at me again and this time I killed him. Another boy then charged me. "No! Stop it!" I shouted, holding him back while he was trying to stab me in the stomach. "Please stop it!" I shouted.

"Go! Finish it!" The kids shouted.

"Winnie! No! Please no!" I shouted. While I was holding the little boy back, another one charged me and I killed him. They were all soon dead except for Winnie. "Winnie! Winnie...please don't." I begged. I heard the door open behind me but I kept my eyes on Winnie. I was walking closer to her slowly. She put her knife down and ran. I then started crying. "Judith...Judith." I said. I saw her walk to the door of the trailer and she stood there for a bit and we stared at each other.

"Mommy!" She shouted, running to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and we turned around, looking at Daryl. I smiled a little seeing him.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I asked, looking at her. The other kids soon walked out and I hugged each one of them. Daryl ran over and hugged them all. I stood and looked at him. He looked down and saw the cut on my belly.