5

Daryls POV:

We arrived at Hilltop with a prisoner and I saw Liam and RJ next to Alden. I walked to him to ask him where Maddie is since I have to tell her what happened to Jesus.

"Alden, where's Maddie?" I asked.

"She went back to Alexandria." He told me.

"How long ago?" I said.

"This morning." He said.

"Thanks. She should be there by now." I said. I walked to where the communications are because I need to tell Maddie to stay at Alexandria because of what happened out there. I brought the walkie to my mouth and spoke. "I need to speak to Maddie." I said.

"She's not here, we thought she was at Hilltop with you." The person on the other side said.

"Alden said that she left to go back there this morning. She should've been there." I said.

"Well she's not here." The person said.

"Okay thanks." I said, putting the walkie down. I walked back outside and Michonne can tell something was wrong.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Alden told me that Maddie left to go back to Alexandria this morning but when I asked to talk to her, they said she's not there. Which is weird because she would've been there by now." I said.

"Maybe she decided to stop for a little bit." Michonne said.

"Maddie won't stop since she knows it's too dangerous. But what if something happened to her?" I said. "We encountered those assholes that dressed like walkers and now she's missing? There may be more of them assholes. And they could've taken her. I have to find her." I said.

Maddie's POV:

"Get her clothes off but leave her undergarments on." Alpha said. The man who carried me here came close to me and started cutting my clothes off. Soon, I was only in my bra and underwear.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"What did I say about the questions?" She said. I put my head down and stopped talking.

"You have a pretty good figure, hate to see something happen to it." The man who brought me here said. "And I'm Beta." He said. Alpha left with a few others so it was just me, Beta and a couple others.

Beta came closer to me with a knife and put the blade against my cheek. He cut my face a little bit and I felt a little bit of blood trickle down my face. He then grabbed a stick that was pretty thick and got ready to hit me with it.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Maddie." I said, looking at the stick and was scared of what he will do with it.

"When Alpha gets back, we're going to where you came from and you're coming with us so they know not to try anything." He said, before hitting me hard in the side with the stick.

"Ahh!" I shouted.

"Get some clothes on her. Can't have her walking around like that in front of everyone there and for them to see the bruise that's going to form on that nice body of yours." Beta said, walking away. "And don't try to escape because we will kill you." He said, going out of sight.

They untied me and gave me clothes to put on. Once they were on, Alpha came back and they tied my hands behind my back and gagged me again. They also blindfolded me. One of them held onto my arm and we started walking.