37

(Warning 🔞: There's smut in this chapter. It begins and ends with these ~~~~~~~)

Me and Michonne got back to Alexandria. I walked to put the supplies we found away but kept the toy with me but made sure to keep it hidden. I walked into the house and saw Rick in the living room playing with the kids, which brought a big smile to my face. Rick looked over and saw that I was back.

"Look who's back from scavenging." Rick said, smiling.

"Welcome back mom." Judith and Liam said.

"Hi mommy." RJ said, smiling widely at me.

"Hello." I said, going upstairs to mine and Rick's room. I opened the closet and put the toy on the top shelf with it still in the bag. The bedroom door opened and I turned to see Rick coming inside.

"What are you doing Maddie?" He asked.

"I found something for RJ's birthday tomorrow and I was hiding it." I told him.

"Oh okay." He said, smiling. "The kids are with their Uncle Daryl and they wanted to stay the night at his place." He told me.

"Thanks for telling me so I won't worry." I said, grabbing my robe and walked into our bathroom while he went back downstairs. I took my clothes off and put my robe on then opened the door again.

~~~~~~~

I walked downstairs and saw him in the kitchen, eating an apple. I walked over and took the apple out of his hand and put it down then grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing Maddie?" He asked, confused.

"Just come on." I said, going back to our room still holding his hand. I pulled him into the bathroom and shut the door then locked it. I made him sit on the toilet lid and I straddled him. I put my arms on his shoulders with my hands touching each other. I put my my mouth next to his ear before speaking. "I have a surprise for you under this robe." I whispered, seductively.

"Oh? And what might that be?" He asked, getting turned on.

"You'll find out in a little bit." I said, before placing my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I slid my tongue into his mouth and put my hands on the back of his head and made the kiss the deeper.

I pulled away and kissed his jaw down to his neck. I sucked and nipped at the skin, leaving my mark on his neck. I pecked his lips before standing back up. I made him stand up and I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the floor.

"Take your pants off Rick." I said, looking him in the eyes. He quickly started to take his pants off, anxious to see what I'm going to do. Soon, he was naked in front of me. I got closer to him and slid my hand down his stomach to his member. I palmed it before wrapping my hand around it and started jerking him. He let out a low, deep moan.

"Fuck." He moaned. I started going faster then I pulled my hand away and went down on my knees. I wrapped my hand around the base then licked the tip. I then took the tip into my mouth then slowly started taking more of him into my mouth. I started bobbing my head, earning more moans from him. "Ah shit." He moaned. I went faster and faster making more moans.