4

"It was great seeing you again mom. Maybe I'll come to the Kingdom to visit." I said.

"It was great seeing you too Maddie. And that would be great." She said. We hugged them she hugged the kids then Henry. We waved at her when she left and I walked away next to Alden with Liam and RJ next to us.

"So Alden, I see you and Enid getting lovey dovey with each other. So are you two dating?" I asked.

"Yes we are. But you're the only one to figure it out so far." He said.

"Hey I was married so I think I can tell if two people are in love with each other." I said. "I also need to leave to go back to Alexandria but the kids wants to stay one more day." I said.

"I can watch them and they can sleep in my room with me and we can have a sleepover." He said.

"It wouldn't be any trouble, would it?" I asked.

"Of course not. I love those kids." He said.

"Thank you so much Alden. I appreciate it." I said, hugging him. He hugged me back before speaking.

"I really don't mind, I enjoy being with them." He said, turning around and looked at Liam and RJ. "Guess what you two?" He asked, crouching down.

"What is it Uncle Alden?" Liam asked.

"Your mommy said you guys can stay here and we'll have a sleepover. Mommy still needs to go back to Alexandria though." He told them.

"Yayy! We get to sleep with Uncle Alden!" RJ shouted. "I wish you can stay here though mommy." He said, looking at me.

"I have to do a something there. I'll come back tomorrow." I said. "Now you two be good for Uncle Alden and tell Judith that too." I said, hugging them.

"We will mom." Liam said. I got on my horse and left the Hilltop. I was on the road when I heard something in the woods. I kept moving but I looked where the noise came from.

"Stop that horse." Someone said. Four people then came out of the woods but they had some kind mask on. I stopped the horse and one of them walked up to the side of the horse. "Get off the horse. Now." The masked man said. I did as I was said and once I was off, he took my knife and gun.

He then grabbed me and tied my wrists together and put something into my mouth so I can't speak then put me on his shoulder and someone else started pulling the horse and took me into the woods. After awhile of being carried, they came to a stop. The man put me down on my feet and brought my hands over my head and connected them to a rope that was on a tree limb. I was scared of what's going to happen and what they're going to do to me.

I got a closer look at the person that carried me here and he kinda looked like a walker but obviously he wasn't. I looked at the rest of them and they looked like walkers as well.

"Look what we have here." A female voice said. I turned and someone walking towards me. She pulled the gag out of my mouth.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I ask the questions here." She said, pulling that mask thing off. "But to answer your question..." She said, getting closer to me. "I'm Alpha." She told me.