38

(Warning 🔞: There's smut in this chapter. You all know how it works. Starts and ends with these ~~~~~~~)

"Hi Maddie." Aaron said, when I walked out of the house.

"Hey Aaron, how are you and Gracie?" I asked.

"We're great. I was just coming over to ask if she can sleep over at your house tonight?" He asked.

"Of course she can. She can sleep over whenever she wants to." I said, smiling.

"Great. I'll tell her, thank you Maddie." He said, walking away.

"Maddie, you want to head out on a supply run with me?" Rick asked, beside me.

"Yeah of course." I said. We soon left Alexandria and went searching for supplies.

We came up to a drug store and went inside to search for anything we could use. I doubt there would be any medicine left here but you never know. When we finished searching, we started to leave the store until we saw a herd of walkers on the street, blocking our only way out since there's not a back door.

"We need to get out of here." Rick said.

"Yeah but how? There's no back door to this place. The only thing we can do is wait until they pass by and that could take a few hours or a few days." I said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait." He said.

"What are we going to do to pass the time since you know, we're stuck in here?" I asked.

"Maybe there's a board game here we can play or we can do something since we're alone." He said, getting closer.

"If we're going to do that something, we have to find a room so if the walkers comes inside they won't get us and we'll also have to be quiet so we don't attract the walkers." I said.

"There has to be a back room or an office in here." He said.

We started looking for a room to go in and I found one and I slowly opened the door. I pulled my knife out and got ready to use it if I needed to. I heard groaning close by and when I turned my head to my right, a walker grabbed my arm and started bringing his face closer to my arm but I put my other hand on its neck to keep its mouth away. I struggled but I managed to get the walker down on the ground and I stabbed it in the head, killing it. The room was soon cleared and I sat on my butt, calming down from what happened. Footsteps were soon heard coming to the room and I got ready to attack until I saw that it was Rick.

"Are you okay Maddie?" He asked, seeing the dead walker on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I assured him. "But this room is cleared since it was just that one walker in here." I said. We dragged the walker out of the room then went back in, closing the door behind us.

~~~~~~~

We put our guns and knives on the desk close by and Rick made my back go against the wall. He put his hands on my jawline and placed his lips onto mine. His hands started moving down until they were on my hips and he gripped them tightly. He moved his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I decided not to grant it.

His hands went to my butt and squeezed, making me let out a low moan. He took the opportunity in pushed his tongue into my mouth, exploring the inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and kissed down my jaw to my neck, nipping and sucking on the skin. He began to lift my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor and unclipped my bra and made it join my shirt. He connected his mouth to my right nipple and started sucking while pinching the other one.

He then kissed down my stomach until he was on his knees and in front of my crotch. He unbuttoned my pants and took them off and moved them to the side. He kissed my heat through the fabric of my underwear before pulling them off me. He moved his tongue through my folds until he got to my clit. He started sucking on my clit, giving me pleasure.

"Ahh Rick." I moaned, throwing my head back. He thrusted his tongue into my hole and went in and out. I put my hands in his hair and pulled, causing him to groan which sent a vibration to go through me. "Fuck." I moaned. He put my right leg on his shoulder to go deeper into me. He continued until I started to feel a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. "I'm close Rick." I moaned, with my head still back. A few more thrusts of his tongue, I released into his mouth.

He pulled his face away from my core and stood up, licking his lips while looking at me with lust in his eyes. I unbuttoned his shirt and it fell to the floor with my clothes. I attached my lips to his while my hand slid down until it was on top of his bulge. I palmed him a bit before getting down on my knees and started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers and pushed them aside.

His member was standing proudly in front of my face and I wrapped my hand around the base. I jerked him before licking the pre-cum off the tip then wrapped my mouth around it. I took all that I can in my mouth and started bobbing my head.

"Ah fuck Maddie." He moaned. I put my hands on his thighs to help me go faster. I felt him grab a handful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, making the tip hit the back of my throat which made me gag a little. "Shit." He moaned, throwing his head back.

After a few thrusts, he was getting closer to his high until he released in my mouth. He let go of my hair and I took him out of my mouth and swallowed. I stood back up and he made me lay on the table that was in here. I was on the edge and he went between my legs then aligned up to my entrance. He started pushing into me slowly until he was fully inside me.

"Ahh Rick." I moaned, looking at him. He leaned down and connected his lips, kissing me passionately while starting to thrust. His thrusts were a slow, painful pace and I was starting to get impatient. I pulled out of the kiss. "F-Faster Rick." I moaned.

He started to thrust into me faster, making the table start to creak a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he brought his lips to my neck and sucked and bit down slightly, earning a moan from me.

"Shit Rick." I moaned.

"Fuck Maddie." He moaned. He pulled out me and laid on his back on the floor and I aligned him to my entrance then sunk down. I started bouncing and my speed was getting fast after each bounce. I was starting to get tired and he noticed and so he made me get off him and I went on all fours and he pushed back into me and thrusted at a fast pace.

He was starting to hit a spot inside me that gave me more pleasure and he continued hitting it with every thrust. I soon started to feel a second knot in my stomach, signaling my high was getting closer.

"I'm getting closer Rick." I moaned.

"Hold it in a little longer Maddie. I'm almost there." He moaned. He thrusted faster until I felt his thrusts get sloppier. "Come with me Maddie." He moaned. I released around him and he quickly pulled out and released onto my back. He cleaned us up with what he found in the room and we put our clothes back on.

~~~~~~~

We walked out of the room and of course saw the herd of walkers still outside.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we have to spend the night here." I said.

"We could try looking for more stuff we can bring back while we're stuck in here." He said. That's what we started doing. It was soon dark and we didn't hear any groaning but since we can't see anything, we didn't leave the store.

We were sitting in the room we were in, cuddling. We didn't know what to do. We couldn't do it again because I'm a little sore.

"Wanna make out?" Rick asked.

"You know where that's going to go and I can't do it again. I'm still sore from earlier." I said.

"What about just going to sleep now so time can go faster?" He asked.

"Alright since that's the only thing we can do." I said. We laid down and I put my arm around his stomach and put my head on his chest.

"I love you Maddie." He said.

"I love you too Rick." I said, closing my eyes and falling asleep to his heartbeat.