55

(Warning 🔞: There's smut in this chapter. It starts and ends with these ~~~~~~~)

6 years later

It's been six years since the event that happened with me and Liam and when the walkers broke into Alexandria. We've been through a lot. I'm now 48 years old. Judith is 18. Liam is 17. RJ is 14. Olivia is 8. (I would've put Rick's and Daryl's age but it didn't state how old they were in the show but Daryl is older than Maddie and so is Rick.) We've all grown even though the kids are still young. I'm not able to have anymore kids because of my age because I'm not fertile anymore but me and Rick wasn't planning on having anymore kids. We got enough.

"Mom, can I go over to my girlfriends house? We won't do anything." Liam said. He's been dating Gracie since last year.

"Yeah you can." I said.

"Thank you mom." He said, running out of the house. I chuckled seeing how excited he is to go see his girlfriend.

"Why's Liam so happy?" Rick asked, behind me.

"He's going to go see Gracie." I said. "I just hope they're not going to do anything but if they do, they should use protection." I said.

"We didn't." He said, sitting next to me.

"Yeah. And look what happened." I said, putting my head against his shoulder.

"You don't regret it though." He said.

"Of course I don't. I love him to death." I said, smiling.

"I do too." He said. "I'll do it again if I could." He added.

"I would too." I said. "But I can't have anymore children." I said.

"That means we can do something without protection." He said.

"That's true." I said. I swung my leg over and straddled him. "Why don't we go upstairs and fool around?" I asked, seductively.

"Why don't we?" He asked, scooting to the edge and put his hands on my thighs and stood up.

~~~~~~~

He carried me to our bedroom and closed the door with his foot and laid me on the bed. He went and locked the door then came back to me. He spread my legs and went between them. He grinded his crotch against my heat, making me feel his bulge. He leaned down and connected his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, making the kiss deeper.

His hand slid down to my heat and he rubbed it roughly through the fabric of my pants. I was moaning in the kiss and he pulled away then rubbed faster.

"Rick." I moaned. He pulled his hand away and pulled my pants and underwear down and off my body. I pulled my shirt off along with my bra and threw them to the floor. Soon we were both naked and he slid a finger through my folds until he got to my clit and he rubbed it in a circular motion. "My god." I moaned, putting my head back. He stuffed two fingers into me and thrusted them in and out.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the pleasure he was giving me and I started to get closer to my high.

"I'm close Rick." I moaned. He went faster and faster until I released on his fingers. He pulled them out and put them in his mouth.

"I can't wait much longer." He said, making me lay on my back with my head on the pillows. He climbed between my legs and aligned himself up to my entrance. He began to push into me and immediately started thrusting into me. "Shit." He moaned. I wrapped my arms around him and started scratching his shoulders, causing him to groan.

"Fuck Rick." I moaned. He pushed my hips down into the bed, holding them down.

"Fuck Maddie. You take me so fucking well." He moaned. I grabbed a fistful of the sheets and tightened my grip until my hands were turning pale.

"Faster Rick." I moaned. He obliged and started slamming into me, making our hips slam against each other. "Oh my god. That feels so fucking good." I moaned. "Keep going Rick." I moaned. My mouth opened slightly being overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"Shit shit." He moaned. He let go of my hips and leaned down then flipped us around so I was on top of him. I was bouncing up and down on him with my hands on his chest.

"Ahh Rick." I moaned. I soon felt a knot build up in the pit of my stomach. "I'm close Rick." I moaned. He flipped us back around and snapping his hips into mine.

"Let go for me Maddie." He moaned. One more thrust and I released around him and he released into me. He continued thrusting then pulled out of me and collapsed beside me.

~~~~~~~

We were catching our breaths and once we did, we got dressed and went outside and sat on the steps of the porch.

"Rick." I said.

"What is it Maddie?" He asked. I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me. I then put my head on his shoulder before speaking.

"I'm glad I met you. You're one of the best things to ever show up in my life." I said. "You and the kids completed my life. I wouldn't imagine my life with anyone else but you. You always put a smile on my face and I want to thank you for that. I love you Rick. Always have and I always will." I said.

"I'm glad I met you as well. You gave me three wonderful kids. And even though we adopted two of them, I still love them like they were my own. You were always there for me Maddie and I'm thankful for that. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I love you too Maddie." He said, making me look at him and he kissed me.

"Mom. Dad. That's nasty." Olivia said, making us pull away and laugh.

"At least they love each other Liv." RJ said.

"Yeah, at least they do." Olivia said, smiling.

"We have a wonderful and beautiful family Rick." I said, smiling.

"Yes we do Maddie. Yes we do." He said.
___________________________________
This is the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed it.

I might make another Walking Dead book but I haven't made up my mind yet. It will start from the beginning of The Walking Dead.