21

(A/N: I skipped to Season 10 in this chapter.)

I don't know how long I've been here, I lost track of the amount of days. I was starting to get thirsty and hungry since I didn't eat or drink anything for two days. She's probably trying to make weak so I can't try anything. She's been questioning me and beating me whenever I don't tell her what she wants. Mainly because I'm not telling her anything. I found out that Beta is still alive even after being pushed down the elevator shaft and he hates me more than before. Alpha then came with water and some food.

"Here eat and drink these." She said. I ate the food she gave me and drank some of the water. "Now tell me where you're keeping my daughter." She said.

"I don't know where she is." I said. Obviously I'm lying, I'm not going to tell her anything.

"You're lying! I know you are!" She shouted. "You were one of them who took her away from me!" She shouted.

"I don't know where she is! Will you just believe me?!" I shouted.

"I won't believe you because you're lying!" She shouted, hitting me hard in the stomach.

"Ahh!" I shouted in pain. "I'm telling you the truth." I said.

"Let me ask you something. Why did you risk your own life to save those two men?" She asked.

"Because I don't want anyone getting killed. I'd rather die than have them get killed." I said.

"But what about your kids? Your brother? Do you want them to loose their mother and his sister?" She asked. I looked down thinking. I don't want them growing up without their mother and I don't want Daryl loosing his sister. But I will do anything to keep everyone else safe even if it means that I have to die.

"If it means keeping them safe then I'll die. I can't have anything happen to them or anyone else." I said.

"Aren't you a good person? But I'm not going to kill you until you tell me what I want to know. You're just going to get tortured which if you don't tell me what I want then you'll have pretty severe injuries that you could die from." She said.

"I'll be dead then because I'm not telling you anything." I said. She then took her knife out and stabbed me in my leg. "Ahh!" I screamed out in pain. She pulled the knife out of my leg and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Alpha, someone is here asking to join us." One of them said.

"Alright." Alpha said, following them. After a little while, she came back with the others and I saw someone that I knew. When he saw me, I can tell he was worried but he had to hide it.

 When he saw me, I can tell he was worried but he had to hide it

"You look like you know him." She said.

"I don't." I said, swallowing.

"Let me introduce you two then. This is Negan. Negan this is Maddie. She's the one who knows where my daughter is but won't tell me." She said. "Now Maddie, all you have to do is tell me what I need to know and I wouldn't have to hurt you." She said.

"I'm not telling you shit!" I shouted, earning a hit in my side. "Ah!" I yelled.

Daryl's POV:

I was at the Hilltop when the gate opened. I saw Michonne coming inside with Aaron.

"Daryl, we need to tell you something." Michonne said, getting off the horse.

"What is it?" I asked.

"They have Maddie." She told me.

"Son of a bitch! We have to get her!" I shouted.

"Daryl, wait!" She shouted.

"We can't wait! She has my sister and she will kill her!" I shouted.

"I know Daryl! We want to help her too but if we rush in there, we could get killed and she could killed." She said.

"I'm getting tired of just sitting back and watching her suffer!" I shouted, feeling tears building up.

"We know Daryl, we hate that this is happening to her too but we have to plan how we're going to get her back." Aaron said.

"Does her kids know?" I asked.

"No. I told them not to tell them what happened but to keep an eye on them so they don't try to leave Alexandria." Michonne said.