Reunited Once More

"That will be all for our lecture today. You can all take your lunch break now." Himejima announced as you all heard the bell ring.

"What did you get on the exams, (Y/N)-san?" Muichiro asked as he placed his chair beside your table and took out his bento box.

You handed your exams to Muichiro as he looked each one over. "I can't believe you got a high score here." Muichiro exclaimed as he handed you your papers back.

"You gotta tutor me, (Y/N)-san. I think I'm failing Biology." Muichiro said as he ate a tempura.

"(Y/N)-chan is tutoring students?! Please tutor me!" you and Muichiro heard Zenitsu exclaimed  as he kneeled beside your table.

"Nya ha ha ha! You're stupid Monitsu! You got a low grade in Math!" Inosuke laughed out as he went towards your table, Tanjiro not too far behind.

"Shut up Peppa Pig! I bet you got a lower grade than me!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"I got 100 for exams!"  Inosuke proudly exclaimed as you all looked at him in shock. "What?! No way!" Zenitsu shouted as he looked at Inosuke in disbelief.

"See for yourself!" Inosuke yelled as he showed you all his papers. You all noticed he arranged the scores on his papers to make it look like he got a perfect mark.

 You all noticed he arranged the scores on his papers to make it look like he got a perfect mark

You all looked at Inosuke with dotted eyes as Inosuke grinned with sparkles surrounding him.

"Inosuke-kun....how should I say this.." you trailed off as you looked at the others.

"You failed." Muichiro blankly stated.

"HAH!??!" Inosuke yelled as Tanjiro tried to calm him down.

"Mui-kun!" you scolded as Muichiro shrugged and continued to eat his lunch.

"By the way, I need your help." Muichiro said as you looked at him confused.

Muichiro leaned in closer to your ear as he looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"Himejima-sensei asked me to bring some documents to Yoriichi. I don't want to go alone, I might get lost." Muichiro whispered.

"So.. you want me to come along?" you asked as Muichiro nodded. You sweat dropped but nodded your answer as Muichiro smiled.

"Let's finish our lunch first. Michi-nii and Yori-nii will scold me if they find out I skipped lunch." you said as Muichiro shoved a tempura in your mouth.

"Eat up." Muichiro exclaimed as you looked at him then took out your bento as well.

--------------------------

"The second years' floor is here, right?" you asked as you looked around the hallways. Muichiro walked beside you as he held on your arm.

"Let's look around and ask for directions." you said as Muichiro nodded.