Chapter 32

okay so from now on every p.o.v. is Aubrey unless i say other wise okay love you !!

___________________________________________________________________

It's been weeks maybe even months since Luke has even looked at me and when he does its with hate. I brought this on my self its obviously all my fault but that doesn't make it hurt any less. Why do all the bad things come free to us? Harry has a girlfriend i guess its serious. Do i miss him? Sorta. But it doest come close to how much i miss my penguin.

Ive been isolating  myself from everyone.When i get home i go straight to my room. Not that anyones noticed. But todays the week before graduation and its a tradition to have a party at school. With live bands. Meaning Luke and Harry will be there. Theirs no way i can stay home because its a required thing. Stupid if you ask me.

I decided to wear my nirvana shirt with a flannel and my black pants along with my docs. Theres really nothing i need to dress up for.

I left the house around 8. Just to be met with a bunch of drunk teens. Great is the only thing i could think of. I made my way towards the stage getting a drink. My plan for tonight is to forget the pain for awhile. Once i was in front of the stage everyone started pilling in. A few bands went up first. They were okay i guess they just weren't my thing. Next was 5seconds of summer.

"Hey guys were 5 seconds of summer and were gonna sing 3 songs we wrote enjoy" the way it flew from Luke's mouth it made me melt. It hurts to know he's happy. It hurts that he's moved on.

The first song they sang was Reject which i really liked.

"The next song is called Wherever you are enjoy" Luke looked straight at me when the song started playing.

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

i felt every emotion every word that was sang stung like millions of bees.

i felt so dizzy and emotionally drained i looked him in the eye and couldn't help but cry. With that i left.

Once i got home i was a mess. I cried for over 2 hours until i opened my laptop and saw a picture that Ashely one of the popular girls at our school. She uploaded a picture of her and Luke kissing captioned "Its official he's mine". I lost him. Its officially no us. But without him there is no me. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry its a short chapter. I thought i should put something small up. But i wanted to ask who you guys want Aubrey to stay with. Or i could make it a suprise. COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE !!!!