Chapter 25

AN; BEAU BROOKS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER YESTURDAY AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT OH GOD.
Okay now on with the story (:!

Aubrey's Pov
------------------------

"I love you" he said thoes three words I've been dying to hear. My intention was to say it back say I loved him to the moon and back 100 times. As I was about to his phone rang. Great just great.

"Nancy!" I heard him say.

No not her! Why do I keep falling for that bullshit he already has a girlfriend I'm always gonna be the other girl. I don't want to be just that girl I wanna be THE girl when did growing up get so complicated ? Without a noise I took off his necklace set it on the table and grabbed mine. I was going to be the young lady my mom raised me up to be. He noticed me and quickly turned around.

"Nancy I'll have to call you back something came up". With that he hung up.

"Aubrey why did you take it off?" He looked utterly confused but what did he expect.
"I don't love you" I whispered it was a lie but I can't keep playing this game with him he needs to be happy and so do I this is the best thing for both of us.

"What did you say?" Anger flashed through his eyes. "And I don't want any lies Aubrey you better tell me everything you're feeling!" This time his voice was getting louder.

"I can't be that girl harry jazzy loves you and you love her and I just have to go" I grabbed my. Ages and made my way to the door.

"I'm not letting you leave how many times have you done it? You're staying here and I'm sorry you feel that way but you're right jazzy is the love of my life." His smirk grew wider as he spoke.

Without a second thought I left runing. But I didn't get to far untill I felt someone yank me back.

"I told you not to leave!" He said pissed off.

I yanked my arm off and went runing in the streets the last thing I saw was a car coming and hitting me suddenly everything went black.

I could hear faint yelling and sirens but I felt like my life was being slowly taken away.

Third person Pov
----------------------------------

Harry fell to his knees and cheaked Aubrey's pulse. It was slow to slow for his liking. He couldn't help but want to cry.

"Do you die on my Aubrey" he said while sobbing uncontrollably
"You're all I have you're all I want" he bursted out in tears.

The ambulance showed up three minutes after the incident. As they put her on the stretcher her pulse was getting worse and worse.

"We've got to get her there quick before it's to late" one shouted.

When they got to the hospital she was rushed due to the insane amount of bloodloss they had to put a vast amount in her vains.

Three hours later ...
"Parents of Aubrey?" The doctor came outside yelling. Quickly her parents got up.

"Is she going to be okay" her mom said inbetween sobs.

"We put her in a medical induced coma due. You're daughter had some bad head trauma and were afraid of the effects the brain is unpredictable time will tell". With that he walked out.

Five days later.

Aubrey's Pov
------------------------

I woke up to my head hurting I couldn't remember why I was here? What the. Why am I in a hospital and who are these people.

"Doctor she's awake" I heard a lady yell.

Someone comes rushing in which I think is the doctor ? But he's way to young and has amazing curls and beautiful green eyes.

"Aubrey how do you feel" he asked as he grabbed my hands and smiled his dimples were to die for.

"I'm okay doctor but why am I here and who are there's people" I asked utterly confused.

"Aubrey I'm not your doctor I'm harry and these people are you family?" He looked equally as confused.

"It appears that Aubrey has lost her memorie due to the amount of trama" I'm guessing that was the doctor who spoke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
OMFG DONT KILL ME!
It's short I'm sorry I'll update tommorow maybe.
Yeah she lost her memorie poop ! :((
& I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with school and soccer d; I'll be updating more often I promise !

7 votes for next chapter ((:

GO READ "FORBBIDEN LOVE" PLEASE. Thanks (:

Twitter ; ayo_genie
Tumblr ; perksofbeinggenie