Chapter 17

Aubrey's Pov.
--------------------

*next morrning*

I haven't really talking to any of my roommates. I'm gonna distance myself again. I'm so done with people entering my life and just leaving.
Today was the first day of university I forgot how it felt to wake up early I can already tell today's gonna be bad.

I texted Finn saying we needed to talk ASAP I honestly don't want to do this to such an amazing guy as himself but I have to.

My first class of the day was French.
Don't ask why I'm taking it I'm not sure why either I wanted to learn a new language I guess. And because I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. During this class my phone rang it was from Finn. Dear lord help me.
"Sir may I use the restroom please" I asked
"Wee madia Aubrey" his accent was quite charm for a 50 year old.
I took my stuff and left the class

"Hello" I said while answering the phone.
"Aubrey we need to talk" wait what does he need to say?
"Okay?" It came out more of like a question but I was nervous you couldn't blam me.
"Okay I'm so sorry but I hooked up with this girl last week I love you I hope we can get over this" he said. Is he serious? Get over this!
"Don't ever call me were done"I hung up and went runing straight to the dorms I was done for the day I was done with this bullshit.

How could he do that to me? Was I not pretty enough? Was I to fat?
But then again why would he love a girl like me. I'm worthless. I'm terrible.

Once I got back I went to my room and did what I did best cry and listen to music.

Harry's Pov
--------------------

Classes were shit so I just skipped. Me and jazzy have been going out now. She's amazing. And her kisses? Are even better I promised myself I would forget about Aubrey. And what better way then with my beautiful girlfriend.

Jazzy texted me saying to meet her at her dorm and I was bored so I just left. When I arrived The door was open. weird.

"Jazzy!" I called out
No answer.

But I can hear teenage dirtbag playing there's obviously someone here
"Hello anyone home" I said as I was walking closer to the noise.

I finally located where the music was coming from Aubrey's room.
Wasn't she suppose to be at school?

Did the nerd ditch?

I opened the door and saw Aubrey on her bed tear stains evident in her eyes. But what shocked me the most was her wrist I could feel my stumick fall. her wrist were stained in blood. She had been crying but why?

Her phone started ringing I picked it up and saw 30 missed calls and 10 new messages all from Finn I thought she didn't have a boyfriend anymore.

The snoopy person I am I opened the messages

'I love you Aubrey call me back' sent at 12:30 pm
'She didn't mean anything aub I swear' 12:31 pm

Wait did he cheat on her? I suddenly felt a rash of anger come out he destroyed her how could he do that? She's becuatiful amazing so fragile then it hit me I hurt her too I always have.

Just then I turned to wake her up I needed to apologize and kill her ex boyfriend.
"Aubrey wake up we need to talk" I said
Nothing
"Aubrey!" I yelled a little louder
Nothing
This time I shook her
Still nothing.
What the hell?
"Aubrey" I said As I tickled her.
Then I noticed she wasn't breathing.
"Aubrey wake up please" I could feel the tears runing down my face
"Aubrey you can leave me I love you please baby wake up" this time I noticed a note next to her

Dear who ever finds me.

I am in a better place now or I hope I am. This isn't anyone's fault but mine I'm sorry for being born I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to be such a fuck up. just know where ever I am I am in a better place tell my mom dad and jimmy I love them. And to harry tell him even though he hurt me make sure he knows I love him and that I forgive him. Goodbye everyone have an amazing life. I just will no longer be part of it.

Love Aubrey ❤️

This could not be happing she can't leave me I love her I have never loved anyother human being as much as I do her please give me another chance please.

"Don't leave Aubrey hang in there beautiful" I said as I kissed her lifeless body.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

BAMB ya that just happened. I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter.
Poor harry wait what no poor Aubrey!
3+ votes for the next chapter.

Twitter; ayo_genie
Instagram; ayo_genie
Tumblr; perksofbeinggenie