Chapter 7

Aubrey's Pov
-------------------

They kissed I can't believe it.
I can't believe I fell for him.
At this point I didn't relize I was crying untill Finn wiped my tears with him thumb.

"Hey what's wrong love" gosh his accent was perfect.
"Umm nothing I'm fine there's just something in my eye" I couldn't trust my voice it came out more as a whisper.
"Want me to take you back-" I cut him off before he could finish.
"No no I'm fine let's just go inside before it starts"
"Whatever you say love" I couldn't help but blush I mean the way he said it was simply perfect.
He interwinded our fingers and we found our seats.

But just as I thought this night was getting better Nancy and Harry sat next to us. How lovely. Hints the sarcausm.

"Aub what are you doing here" Harry asked his eyes showed a bit of anger.

"Why do you care" I asked a bit harsher then intended

"I don't it was just a fucken question"

"Who's this cutie Aubrey" asked Nancy with I but of flirtation.

"I'm her boyfriend" said Finn while he grabbed my hand.

Wait did he just say boyfriend ?

"He's cute it would be ashame if someone took him from you" gosh I wanted to slap her.

I looked at Harry he was beyond upset ha serves him right!

"Harry this is Finn , Finn this is harry" I decided to introduced them.

"Hello mate" Finn said offering is hand which harry rudely ignored.

"Um I'm gonna go buy a drink want one babe" Finn said while getting up.
"Um yeah bring me sprit Pleassee".
"Of corse be right back" he said while kissing my cheek.

"Harry I need to use the restroom" whined Nancy.

"Okay" Harry said simply.
She got up and went to the restroom.
That left only me and him alone.

"Already dang Aubrey your a slut. It's barely your first day at your new school and you have a boyfriend whoa that's a new low even for you"

"Harry shut up yes he's my boyfriend why do you care and didn't you bite your tongue? You kissed me while you were with Nancy so I wouldn't be talking" my tone was pure hate.

"When I kissed you it was disgusting I brushed my teeth at least twenty times. And don't worry I never liked you it was just a bet don't flatter yourself." He was smirking are you kidding me.

"I'm done don't ever talk to me. And to think I was falling for you!"
I was crying over him again.

"You thought Liam liked you? Hahaha he was also in the bet but I won"

"Your disgusting" with that I walked out.

It 9 and I finally made it home.

I went to the restroom and looked at my reflection I was a mess my make up everywhere. I looked so broken and destroyed I didn't want to be here anymore.

I found my blade and cut deep into my vains. I felt light headed and soon darkness took over.

Harry's Pov
---------------

I went home after Aubrey left I was a dick. Why did I tell her about the bet ? I did like her but the only reason I kissed her was for 100$

I'm an idiot I know. I left Nancy over there maybe she could carpool with Finn. I can't believe she's with him I lost her.

As I made my way home I felt uneasy and I was worried I wasn't sure why but I was. It was 9 and I felt something was wrong then Aubrey came to mind.
Oh no what's if she cuts herself or worse.

What if- no she couldn't want to kill herself would she?

I quickly made my way to her house and found her front door open.

"Aubrey!"
No answer

I went up stairs to her room and still nothing.

I saw the bathroom light on and went in.
---------------------------------------------------

A/N

Cliffhanger (:
Omg do you think she's dead?

And thank you guys so so mush for 45 reads lol
And sorry it's a short chapter.

I'll update later today I promise.

Twitter; ayo_genie

Instagram; ayo_genie