Chapter 29

After both performances Luke came down and hugged me.
"Hey I almost wore that!" Luke said while kissing my cheek. Only him. God help this child.
"Yeah I was hoping you wouldn't. Anyways you did amazing my little penguin" I said as I hugged him. "Loved the song although I don't drive a mini van and I didn't come from New York you dipshit." I said in a mater of fact tone.
"How could I live with myself now Aubrey , hey I'll be right back I stink and need to get cleaned up a but stay hear and don't move I don't want your dumb ass getting lost " he said as he left.

After about 5 minutes of standing alone I got bored and started walking around . That was until, I felt a sudden impact and I fell backward. Just my luck it's none other than Harold !

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said while extending his arm. Now is my chance of being a bitch ! Finally.
"I don't need help I'm a big girl thanks though. Always Harold who was that special song written towards someone special I suppose' I said while doing the smirk that shit always does.

"It's um it was written about you." He said while trying into look me in the eyes.
God is he serious. He's actually satan what did my dumb ass see in him anyways.

"I'm flattered really . But I quite enjoyed the song Luke my boyfriend wrote for me he's so sweet unlike the douche bag guys I've been with before , wouldn't you agree?" I asked him smiling.

"Okay I probably deserved that. But can we talk" he said walking expecting me to go after him. Well god was he wrong.

"If you wanna talk I'm fine here I'm waiting for Luke so make it snappy" I said tapping my leg.

"Why. Why Aubrey. Why not me. Am I not worth it anymore" he said frowning. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You left me. I finally learned my lesson Harry I'm happy and it's not because of you".

"Look me in the eyes and tell me I mean nothing to you" he said while grabbing my arm.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said "Harry Styles you mean nothing to me".

Looking me in the eyes he said "how can you look at me and feel nothing. Because when I look at you I feel everything. God dammit Aubrey missing you comes in waves and tonight I'm drowning. So tell me Aubrey how is it that you make me the happiest in the world but I'm no longer the name constantly in your mind and in your mouth".

With that I walked away. I can't deal with this right now. It's his fault this is happening and there's no way I'm falling for it. I went in with a smile and made my way to look for my penguin.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N
Wow hey I updated at 12am because I have nothing better to do with my life.

Hope you liked it .
5 votes for next chapter. Comment /vote please !!!
Love you all ❤️❤️