Chapter 31

Lukes P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------

After the gig i wanted to surprise aubrey with a neckless that said "A+L=FOREVER" and take her out to dinner its the least could do for my beautiful girl. The traffic was quite over wellming but i managed to keep my shit together and not curse any of the drivers out. I finally made my way to her house when i noticed the door was left open. Of course only her clumsy ass would leave her house open. This is why were both great together no one else would wanna deal with out shit. But I'm willing to deal with hers for as long as i can. Its honestly so crazy how much i feel for this girl.

I made my way upstairs ready to give her the neckless when i opened the door and felt my heart shader into a million pieces. this isn't real she would never do to this to me she loves me. She pulled away from kissing someone who i didn't recognize when she saw me her jaw drop. I was as still has a statue i wanted to cry scream beat that guy up but i did nothing. I felt nothing. I just wish i felt something.

''harry leave" Was all she said before i saw the all so infamous harry styles walk out. I had no energy to run after him and kick his ass.

"Say something Luke" i heard Aubrey's voice say.

I couldn't help but cry. Everything in my life was finally fine but of course nothing is meant to be okay.

"Please say something" she pleaded

"You're just bones and a beating heart how is it possible that you're fucking braking me I've been there for you since he broke your heart i mended it and this is what i get? But i find it so funny how you said you loved me before you kissed him is love just a game to you? I thought that this would have lasted way longer i wanted to be with you for a very long time considering you promised to never let me go, but i learned at a very young age promises are always broken, only it felt that you gave me more then just a promise now i understand you didn't give me anything except a smile and a few words that fooled me into thinking that you were mine, but the only thing thats mine is the ghost of what i thought you were and the pain so much pain. I wish i could tell you i hated you i wish i told you i didn't love you but thats a lie nothing you do can ever change the fact that i love you and i always will" i said while wiping my tears.

"What happened to loving me till were 70" i asked.

"Im an idiot, Luke i love you so much sometimes it hurts. I could never love harry as much as i love you. Please don't leave me i need you." she said while hugging me.

i didn't hug back.

"I need you. I love you" she kept repeating.

i pulled her off of me and said " you were never mine you were always his". with that i dropped the letter i wrote her along with the neckless.

Aubrey's POV

after he left i felt an all new form of loneliness i lost him i actually lost him. when he left he dropped a note and a neckless. My vision was blurry from the crying as i picked up the letter with my shaky hands i opened it and started reading.

hey babe can i call you that or do you prefer awkward penguin ? oh wait no thats me you cant have my name now can you? okay i just wanted to say i found my missing puzzle piece I'm now I'm complete. I've never told you but before you i was a complete mess. i always got bullied for wanting to sing so i self harmed which is why i wear my bracelets you're the first person I'm admitting this to because i love and trust you. After i met you everything changed. i know whats its like to have someone love you and to be in love. if it weren't for you I'm not sure where id be. being without you is something i fear. without you there is no me. i love you so much aubrey wanna know when i knew i fell for you? it was when i would choose you and your voice over my favorite bands and songs anyday.

Love Luke