Chapter 26

Aubrey's Pov
--------------------------

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked while attempting to sit up.
"A few weeks" my mum said as she cried. "You still have time for high school the year ends in 5 months" spoke up my father."

"What do you mean high school what about collage?" This time I was freaking out wasn't I at collage?

"You go to high school with harry love you might still be a little confused." My mom said as she hugged me. Suddenly everything came flooding in harry beat me and left me on the streets the trama was when he kicked me. I'm in here because of my bully!
God I hate him.

"Janel's here to see you she's missed you so much"my mum said as a bogey familier girl walks in.

Harry Pov
------------------------------------

She's been in coma for a few weeks I didn't mean to hurt her she just got me insanely mad when she chose Finn over me. But he's forgotten about her and moved on and that's fine with me I don't care for eaither of them I just hope this little bitch doesn't rat me out. Me and Nancy aren't really a thing you could just say she's my fuck buddy. And Aubrey ? I don't know I have strong feelings for her but I'm not sure if there good or bad.

When she didn't reconized me I left the hospital I was just there because I felt bad I put her in that condition. Everyone thinks she got robbed and I was super man and saved her from dieing funny right?

I made my way back to the hospital and as I went in she was alone. Her eyes quickly widen as she saw me. She was scared good!

"Hi Aubrey" I said trying to sound as nice as possible.
"G-get away" she was hidding her face. She looked flawless even with her hair completly messed up and without makeup she look drop dead beautiful.

"Stop that don't be scared of me I did you a favor because wanna know where Finns at? He's fucking you're bestfriend Janel funny isn't it? I bet she came here but she didn't tell you she stole your boyfriend but I'm tell you so stop doing that stop having that look on you're face like I wanna kill you I'm fucken sorry okay I relize I always hurt the people I .." I couldn't finish speaking when I felt her small delicate hands on my arm.

"It's okay" she said while looking down. I know it wasn't okay I always do this to her. It's been shit without her smile, eyes, lips just her in general.

"We all do things that are uncharacteristic of us but that doesn't change who we really are it just hides us but show me who you are again sing to me" She spoke again this time softly with tears in her eyes.

It took a second to think of a perfect song but then it hit me I wrote it last week

Better than words
But more than a feeling
Crazy in love
Dancing on the ceiling

Every time we touch
I'm all shook up
You make me wanna...
How deep is your love
God only knows, baby

Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!

Better than words

Better than words
You drive me crazy
Someone like you
Always be my baby

Best I ever had
Hips don't lie
You make me wanna sss
One more night
Irreplaceable (yeah), crazy, we're crazy

Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love (there's no way I can explain your love), no
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no

Everyone tries (they try)
To see what it feels like (feels like)
But they'll never be right
'Cause it's better, it's better, it's better

Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
One more time
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
Better than words

Yeah

Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up (I don't know)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up (sum it up)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow (the words ain't good enough)
I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
It's better than words
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
It's better than words
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!

"Our love is better then words no one can top it Aubrey" I said as I leaned I And kissed her. A real kiss I've been waiting what feels like an eternity to do.

As she pulled away she smiled "you harry styles are a peice of work but you're my peice of work".

"Fine if you want me to be you're peice of work I have to ask you something?" I said smiling like an idiot.

"Anything" she said playing my fingers.
"Does my hair look sexy pushed back?" I couldn't help but burst out laughing. She joined me our laughs together was such a beautiful melody I loved every second of it.
"Okay real question will you be my girlfriend Aubrey?" I said looking into her eyes.
" I would be dumb not to".

------------------------

A/N
Okay so if you didn't up understand this chapter basically collage never happened when she was in coma she drempt it all so she finally woke up !

8+ votes for the next chapter ❤️

Sorry I took forever to update I've been having writers block lately sorry about that :(!

Anyways oh my WWAT started asfhdjdjdmd and I'm going September 11 😭😭👌

Twitter; ayo_genie
Tumblr; perksofbeinggenie