chapter 30

Aubrey's PoV

-----------------------------------------------

Im currently sitting on my bed on a friday night on tumblr. Typical for me. Luke has a gig a few hours away so i didn't go which he was totally fine with. He's such an amazing singer it mind blows me. He's perfect almost to perfect. I just hope I'm not stupid enough to lose him thats my biggest fear.

As i was listening to Blink 182 my phone rang on a blocked caller ID . Well thats totally normal. If i die you know what happened.

"Hi no wait hey" i said. Is it hi or hey? i really don't know.

"Open your door please" i heard an all to familiar voice come from the other side.

Should i open it? i feel like a dick if I leave him outside since its raining. god dang it I'm too nice. i went down stairs and opened the front door and was meet with a very ... wet Harry Styles.

"Well someones wet" i said laughing letting him in.

"Not yet" he winks.

"okay chill there satan" i said rolling my eyes. Typical twat.

"what are you doing here anyways" i asked giving him a towel and some clothes my brother left behind. This is a bad idea i know if Luke finds out he's not gonna be to happy but i haven't talk to Harry in a long time maybe he's changed? HHAHHAHHAHAHA good one Aubrey he's still the same self centered dick.

"I need closer" He said as he walked into my bathroom.

Okay since when the hell does satan need closer, someone is obviously on crack. Some good one too.

As he came out he wore a tight rolling stones shirt and some dark pants. I would be lying if i said he didn't look hot. But Luke was hotter obviously.. and harry well he's harry.

"Tell me Harry what exactly do you need closer on" i said going upstair to my room with him following close behind.

If you're wondering where my parents are i wouldn't be able to tell you they just left. Best parent award goes to them.

As we went in my room Harry looked all around. My room has changed quite a bit its darker and full of band posters. I put what i felt on the inside out. With the help of Luke of course.

"This isn't you" he said pointing to one of my Blink posters.

"None of this is you" he said pointing to everything.

I rolled my eyes again. It seems every time I'm around him i roll my eyes. But i didn't answer because i knew this would end bad and we would end up fighting and i'm so tired of fighting with him.

"So about the closer thing you need" i said sitting on my bed.

He sat in front of me and said " Im crazy about you and you're crazy about him i need to know if were really over Aub i need to know if i have to move on i need to know if i really lost you."

i just nodded. "Im happy Harry and its not because of you its because of him he fixed my heart after you broke it. He fixed me and I'm finally happy its time you're happy too its your time to move on."

"I think thats my cue to go." he said giving me sad smile.

"Harry before you go can i ask you something?"

He just nodded.

"Did you ever love me like actually love me?" this was something i wondered did he really or was it just a lie?

"You were such a fucking mess Aubrey . But you were my mess" he said.

"You didn't answer my question" i said looking at him knowing i was blushing. well shit man.

"Can i tell you something" he asked and i nodded.

"I remember us staring at each other for the first time after you forgave me for hurting you. And i remember you were just so fucking perfect and you were all i needed and now i hate myself when i see you with Luke because i think of us, or what could have been us and Aubrey I fell in love with you every single day i saw you and i haven't stopped and i don't think i can" he said as he leaned in and kissed me. i didn't have time to process what was happening until i pulled away and saw Luke at my door with a broken expression, what the fuck did i just do.