Chapter 24

A/N

Guys before you read the chapter can you guys do me a huge favor and go read my new fanfiction?
It's called "forbidden love" it's another harry styles fanfic. But the plot is good. If you guys like American horror story it's kind of the same in a way but diffrent if that makes sense.

I you guys get that fanfiction 50 reads today I'll update everyday and have a mini contest on this story. So go check it out please ((: xoxo

Just search up @ayo_genie to read it please it would mean a lot !

Aubrey's Pov
-----------------------------

I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon. I quickly got up and made my way to the kitchen.

"What's cooking ugly looking?" I said while laughing. I looked at my attire and I was wearing Harry's sweter and my shorts which looked nonexisting due to the large sweater. And my hair was in a messy bun.

"Well now that you ask I'm cooking MYSELF food" he said emphasising on myself. That twat.

"But Harold I'm Hungrey" I said as I put my doggy face on.

"Don't care" he said smiling.

This bitch fine drastic measures call for drastic actions.

I went up to him and put my arm around his neck and my other hand on his waist.

"What are you doing" he said his breathing uneven. I didn't answer I just smashed my lips agents his. The kiss was full of lust but I wasn't going to give it to him so when he was about to ask for entrance I pulled away and grabbed the food and made a run for it.

"You're such a fucken tease" I heard him yell. To which I simply laughed.

Today's my brothers wedding and I have to get ready at Harry's house. I can't believe my brothers getting married especially with Gemma don't get me wrong she's amazing but isn't he to young? I mean if he's really in love then happy for him.

"Harry I'm gonna take a shower were are the towels?" I yelled from his room.
"Go in I'll take them to you after" I could imagine him just smirking. I couldn't help but laugh. God are all guys hormonal assholes?

"I don't think so big guy so where are they?" I grabbed my dress and set it on the bed.
"Here" he said coming into the room handing me a pink towel. I bursted out laughing. "Pink? You have pink towels!"

"Shut up I didn't relize I put in a red sock okay." He started to get a red crimison. Aw he was blushing how cute.

"Okay styles what ever you said" with that I took the towel and went to the restroom. After about an hour I got out of the shower. I dried myself and went to put on my undergarments.
"Shit!" I cursed. I left them in Harry's room great just great. All I have is a towel that barley covers my bum! I guess I'm gonna have to walk with a towel. I hope he's not in the room.

When I opened the door to the room I found him laying down on his phone. He looked up and dropped his phone on his face. I slightly smirked. I grabbed my dress and undergarments and swayed my hips out of the door. I can be an asshole and I'm about to show harry exactlly how I do it.
Before I closed the door I herd him say staying away from her is going to be harder then I thought. I mentally clapped for myself.

After about two hours I was ready I curled my long brown hair and put on my make up that I bought yesturday along with the heels and the dress. I looked good if I do say so myself.

"Wow you look beautiful Aubrey" I turned around and saw harry he want smirking he was smiling with his adorable dimples I've always loved.
"Thank you could you help me with something?" I asked him. At this point I was blushing.

"Yeah of corse" he said.
"Can you put this on me?" I put the paper plane necklace that old man had given me in his hands.

He picked it up and he examined it. His features looked hurt I'm not sure why.

I told him the whole story about the old man and how he had given it to me when I finished his eyes became watery.

"My grandfather gave this to you I have the same one were suppose to give it to someone who means a lot to us or deserves it so I can't put this on you because you didn't mean anything to him" right when he said that my face went down.

"But I'm going to give you mine because you do mean something to me. You mean the world to me Aubrey." With that he his necklace around me. I didn't relize I was crying untill he wiped the tears away.

"Harry" was all I was able to say before he put his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and full of passion and emotion. I loved it I loved him.

He pulled away and I frowned I wanted him next to me. But I knew he didn't fell the same. Just then he spoke up.

"I love you Aubrey"

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Aww aww ❤️❤️👌

So can you guys do me a favor and go read " Forbidden Love "
Please ((:?

Instagram: ayo_genie
Twitter; ayo_genie
Tumblr : perksofbeinggenie