Chapter 19

Harry's Pov
----------------------

I'm not going to lie I was beyond pissed that Aubrey and that dipshit Ashton were flirting. I wanted to brake his head off just as much as I wanted to beat the shit out of Finn for fucking with her emotions but I shouldn't be talking or thinking that right? I mean at that matter I always fuck with her feelings.

"Babe!" I heard jazzy said as she kissed me.

I simply nodded so she could continue I like her don't get me wrongs she's hot and all but she was kinda clingy.

"Why don't you ever sing to me? I'm pretty sure your voice is amazing" she said while touching my dimples. Gosh does she ever stop?

"Yes let's hear you lover boy" Kiara said as she turned off the radio.
"If you don't I'll make a unicorn shit on you" Talin said as she laughed at her own joke.

"Okay okay well Jazzy I had written this song for you but it was going to be for anniversary but I'll just sing it now" I said as Aubrey snapped her head to the back seat staring at me I was about to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Awww" I heard talin and Kiara say insynce. They creeped me out when they did they were like fucken twins.

" my hands your hands tied up like two ships driften weightless waves try to brake it I'd do anything to save it
why is it so hard to say it
my heart your heart sit tight like bookends pages between us written with no end so many words were not saying
don't wanna wait till it's gone you make me strong.
I'm sorry if I say I need you but I don't care I'm not scared of love
cuz when I'm not with you I'm waeker is that so wrong is it so wrong that you make me strong
Think of how much love that's been wasted
People always tryin to escape it"

I stopped singing when I heard Aubrey speake up.

"I'm not ready for this get me out of the car" she said her voice shaky I think she was crying. Good job Styles you fucken up again.

"What are you talking about it's raining your coming with us" Ashton said while hugging her. Must he touch her? I'm so close to beating his ass.

"Kiara pull over now! Ashton let me go I'm walking home leave me alone I mean it!" with that she opened the door as left runing.

"What's her deal" jazzy said while laughing. "I loved the song by the way it was amazing but not as amazing as you" she giggled and kissed me. But it's didn't feel right I felt like a complete asshole.

"Should I go after her?" Ashton said tapping on the seat it was fucken anoying.
"No she needs time to herself I'll text her later on" Talin said giving him a sympathetic smile.
"Plus you can spend the night hanging out with me Rene just cancelled he has a football (soccer) game". He nodded and I heard him whisper.

"I'm not gonna let her go" well he needs to because he is never going to get her....

Aubrey's POV
________________

I knew harry was a prick but he hurt me more than he ever has. He sang that song that he "wrote for me" when I was in the hospital yet he sang it to jazzy. I don't umderstand what I've done to him why does he hate me.

I was currently walking in the rain drenched might I add my eyes bloodshot from the crying. I felt mentally and pysically drained. I walked into a small park and everything was dark I sat down near a tree and saw an old man crying on a bench I swiftly got up and sat by him.

"What's wrong sir?" I asked facing the crying man.

"Well today was my wife and I's anniversary and we would always come here to celebrate it and she died last year so I'm here alone talking to her and crying In the process" he said while wiping his tears.

"That's so sweet I'm sure she's taking care of you from heave and it's okay to cry as you can see I'm a total wreak" I said while letting the tears escape my eyes.

"Thank you young lady I needed that well I must get going now here keep this I think my wife would want you to have it" with that he handed me a paper plain necklace similar to the one harry had.

"I really cant take-" I was cut off as he spoke
"I want you to keep it take care and don't let anything bring you down your to young to let this world break you p" with that he walked off with his umbrella.

I stayed for a while more untill I heard a familier voice.

"Aubrey is that you what the hell are you doing in the rain?!" I heard Jack call out.

I just stayed there numb with the paper plane necklace gripped to my hand.

"Let's go your going to get sick" he said as he picked me up and took me to his car.
"Why are you crying" he finally spoke up as we were in the car.
"Finn cheated on me" I said sounding dull
"Aubrey you're an amazing girl he obviously is a retarted what if I take you back to my place so you can clean up then I'll take you back to the dorm ?" He said as he turned up the heat.

"I don't want to stay at the dorm can I just stay at yours if not I swear to god I might jump off a cliff and I'm not kidding" I said I honestly didn't want to be near any of them.

He simply nodded.

_______________________________

A/N;

OHHMYYGOSH 1k reads! That's so amazing. I honestly think this book sucks but you guys seem to enjoy it. But thank you for 1K you guys are fab! You all deserve a cookie made of rainbows!!

So I'm kinda addicted to "she looks so perfect" by 5 seconds of summer I have it on repeate it's kind of unhealthy.

Twitter ; ayo_genie
Instagram; ayo_genie
Tumblr; perksofbeinggenie