Chapter 15

Kiaras Pov
____________

"Hahaha did you see the look on her face?" I said while pulling up to the dorms.

"Yes! It was priceless" Talin said while jumping out of the car.

"Guuuuuyyys it's the last day of break I'm mentally crying" Jazzy whined.

She's so dramatic sometimes.

"Should I tell harry what happened today?" jazzy said while grabbing her phone.

"How do you have his number" I giggled.

She instantly blushed cues the awes.

"Do you like him i mean he's really fit and cute" Talin said while adding a wink.

"Would it be bad if I did? But he's with Nancy and I think Aubrey likes him" her face instantly dropping.

"Nancy obviosly doesn't want him use your charm and Aubrey has Finn I'm sure she's not interested in Harry" I said assuring her.

"Your right I'm gonna tell him to come over" she said while dialing his number.

Harry's Pov
_____________

Nancy wasn't here when I came back odd.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it and there was Nancy but with no cuts,bruises,or blood. What the fuck.

"Harry I'm breaking up with you. My plan worked I'm I'm done with pretending to like you" she said while smiling.

Is she serious right now? It's not that she broke up with me because I never really liked her.

"What do you mean plan" I said obviously getting angry.

"You'll find out" the twat said before I closed the door on her face.

Whatever I don't need her.

I was thinking about what happened to me an Aubrey this morrning
What she said still lingered in my head

" but harry my mistake wasn't cutting myself or letting you hurt me my biggest mistake wasn't falling for you last year or still having these stupied feelings toward you even after you continue to break me no my biggest mistake was thinking you cared and thinking you fell for me too!"

So she did have feelings for me.

And I did fall for her and I fell hard but I have to let her go because once again I'm her bully. Not her lover. Nothing. Just a bully.

While I was in deep thought when my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hey harry it's Jazzy I was just wondering if you wanna come over to watch a movie or something"

"Yeah I'll be over in a bit" I said without a second thought.

Aubrey's Pov
__________

We finally got to jacks flat.
He lived alone he said he enjoyed being alone that's why he didn't want to live in a dorm.

"So Aubrey why?" He reminded me so much of Finn it was like I have my love right infront if me but not quite.

I basically told him everything.

But I didn't use any names it was just easier.

"Aubrey someone as beautiful as you shouldn't go through this any of this I'm sorry" he was now hugging me as I quietly sobbed one his shirt.

"I miss Finn so much" I said as I bursted into more tears.

"I have an idea what if I take Finns place while he isn't here exept the kissing and hand holding. Take that back we could hold hands" he said with a cheeky smile.

"Hahha let me think yess" I said while hugging him again.

"So wanna be my bestfriend" he said while acting like he was crying.

"I do" I said even more dramatic.

"Okay bestfriend let's get you home well explore after school tommorow" he said while pushing me out the door.

"It's there" I said pointing at my dorm.

"Here let me walk you bitchh" he used the girlest voice ever.

"Okay let's go you twat" I said while skipping.

When I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw.

My heart dropped.

Harry and jazzy were kissing in the living room.

"Aubrey! Hey" Jazzy said while smiling.

"Hey so am I missing something" I said both angry and upset

"He asked me to be his girlfriend can you believe it" Jazzy said her smile so big I thought her face would rip

"Congrats" I manged to spit out before I felt tears coming.

I quickly pulled jack to my room

And hugged him.

I felt safe with him just like with Finn.

_______________________________

A

So it's kinda short but don't worry I'm gonna update tonight.

So jazzy and harry are a thing.

And jack is Aubrey's bestfriend.

Do you think Finn will be jealous?

Twitter ; ayo_genie
Instagram; ayo_genie
Tumblr; perksofbeinggenie
Vine; JGTK