Chapter 13

Harry's Pov
------------------

So me and Aubrey are friends finally.

Life is perfect as of right now.

The door bell interrupting my thoughts .

"It 8 in the morrning mate why are you ringing" I said while opening the door.

Ohh my god.

There stood my girlfriend bleeding. Scratches everywhere and her clothes ripped.

"Nancy who did this to you!" I yelled I was beyond angery they hurt a girl and most importantly my girl.

"It-it was her" she yelled shaking.

"Whos her" I said while grabbing her and taking her to my room.

"Aubrey she found me in the streets and attacked me harry she attacked me!" She yelled tears pouring everywhere.

Aubrey hit her!

What the fuck is her problem.

I thought she was my friend?

She's dead!

I got up and went towards the door.

"Stay here love I'm gonna show her not to mess with whats mine" I said as she nodded.

Aubrey was so pathetic never will I ever trust that bitch!

Nancy's Pov
------------------

Remember how I told you that I was a good actor?

Well when I herd that Harry was mates with Aubrey again I had to put in end to it so I made Jason beat me up.

Jason is my brother I'm well aware that he tried to rape Aubrey or whatever I kinda planned that..

But harry had to be Prince Charming and save her.

Right now I'm sure Harry's gonna tell her off and end the friendship.

I'm pretty satisfied with my plan.

Aubrey's Pov
--------------------

So tommorow was the first day of classes. FINALLY!

I'm actully happy.

I haven't been this genuinely happy since I was last with Finn I miss him.

He said he's visiting on Friday so 6 more days!

The door bell rang and it could be Talin Jazzy or Kiara they went out to eat and the all had keys.

I opened the door and saw harry.

"Hey harry" I said while hugging him.

"Don't touch me" he said coldly.

Wtfs his problem?

"Umm okay? Did I do something wrong?" Now I'm extreamly confused.

"Don't act innocent with me bitch" he said as he slapped me.

This made me mad what did I do? Yesterday he was my bestfriend and now he's hitting me and calling me names again ?

I have got to be dreaming.

"Don't touch me" I said. I was beyond angry.

"You deserve it whore" he said slapping me even harder.

My tears are now threating to spill.

"Wh-what did I do?" My voice sounding so pathetic.

"Don't come near me or Nancy or I swear to god-" I cut him off.

"You swear what you'll kill me? Be my guest. But I swear to you Harry Styles I'll leave you and your whore of a girlfriend alone and I'm not sure why your here telling me to leave her alone when I I haven't even seen her since last year" this time I pushed him.

And he just laughed bipolar much?

"Trust me if I killed you nobody whould miss your pathetic weak and unwanted self and does it look like I'm an idiot Aubrey I know what you did to her!"

"You think I don't knew that by know harry?! I know no one would miss me I'm a screw up ! I wouldn't even miss myself. I'm already dead inside I'm just walking. Trust me this is worse then death. And please enlighten me what did I do to your precious girlfriend!" I was full on crying now he could honestly make me feel so worthless.

"Shut up your such an attention seeker! Last year when you cut I know you only did it for the attention! And I swear Aubrey your passing the line your so pathetic at least own up to it!" He said the words with such hate.

"Hahaha I did it for attention? That's why I tried so fucken hard to cover it up right? I slit my wrist just for attention right ? I harm myself but it's fine it's only for attenchion right? God Harry I thought you were better then that I guess not" he broke me again

He stayed silent.

" but harry my mistake wasn't cutting myself or letting you hurt me my biggest mistake wasn't falling for you last year or still having these stupied feelings toward you even after you continue to break me no my biggest mistake was thinking you cared and thinking you fell for me too!"

With that he left.

Right now there's only one thing I wanna do.

I was clean for 6 months but that's all gonna go down the drain.

I found my blade and welcomed the familiar burning sensation.

______________________________

A/N

So Nancy's back.

And Aubrey said she still has feelings towards Harry.

Do you think after this her feelings are gonna go away or?

Omg I made a tumblr and I'm addictied it's kinda bad.

Throught the dark ❤️❤️

If you haven't listened to it listen to it right now it's perfect.

Tumblr; perksofbeinggenie.tumblr.com

Twitter; ayo_genie

Instagram; ayo_genie