Chapter 21

Aubrey's Pov
----------------------

When he kissed me I quickly pulled away he's the reason this is happening he's the reason why I'm Like this. I'm not going to fall for his games anymore I just can't allow myself to do that .

"Harry go- I'm not going to do this anymore I can't do this anymore" I said whispering.

"Why do you always do this to me? You act like you love me then you push me away like what the hell Aubrey make up your god damn mind!" he said while running his hand through his Currently wet hair.

"Don't take it personal pushing everyone away just makes things easier. And I am who I am because of you harry you made me into this and your with one of my roommates so why do you care just go with her go sing to her make her happy do whatever just leave me alone." I wasn't crying anymore. I ment everything I said he can't hurt me then come back it doesn't work like that. This isn't some movie where the girl gets the guy because in this situation the girl is depressed and the boy is an ignorant dipshit.

"We broke up and don't worry Im leaving. Just know you aren't my dream girl you weren't my type last year but when we first kissed that day something hit me. Something that told me I loved you. But we're not right for eachother we never will be" with that he left.

Part of my hoped that he would turn around and say he's gonna fight stay with me. That same part of me was hoping for something that will never happen.

So again I was left alone.

Have you ever wanted to cry? But no tears come out so you stare blankly at nothing and as your looking at nothing your heart just shatters? Because that's exactlly how I'm feeling right now.

I couldn't go back to school or back to the dorm I felt so alone so worthless right now I felt like I didn't belong here so I did the only thing I could I called a psych-ward.

They told me to stay were I was and in the morning have someone take me to admin myself. I quickly hung up and texted Jack if he could take me in the morning when he returned. Within 20 minutes the door opened and in came in a very worried looking Jack.

"Why do you wanna go to a psych ward love?" He said as he hugged me.

"You didn't have to come you know? And because I'm not mentally stable to be here right now could you please take me?" I asked as I put on my grey sweater.

"Yes I did I can't leave my bestfriend alone! And yes I understand let's go" he said as he made his way to the car.

-----------------------------------------------
(At the psych ward)

"Well after the doctors evaluation your going to have to stay here a minimum of 7 months. You have been diagnosed with sever depression social anxiety and a bipolar disorder" the nurse finished up saying.

(A/N okay Ik that you can't really stay at a psych ward for 7 months but for the sake of the story just let it be)

"But my brothers wedding is in exactlly 7 months" I groaned in frustration!
"Actully your getting out a day before" Jack said giving me a sympathetic smile.
"Ugg okay fine just tell my parents to call the uni. To explain everything and tell them not to cancel the wedding I'll arive just in time and one more thing Jack don't forget about me" I said as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"How could I forget about me bestfriend" he chucked with tears threating to spill from his beautiful blue eyes.
"I'll pick you up when your ready to leave okay? And don't forget I love you Aubrey I'll always be here for you" with that he hugged me and left.

Now I have 7 months of isolation and therapy how fun!

Hints the sarcasum

Jacks Pov
----------------------------

I honestly feel so bad for her she doesn't deserve this I couldn't help but cry I saw her like my sister. I decided I was gonna call harry to tell him everything.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"What the hell mate it's 3 am ! Why are you ringing" he asked obviously annoyed.
"Get to the girls dorm now!" With that I hung up and made my way to the dorm.

"Why are you guys here it's 3 Am?" Kiara asked as she opened the door rubbing her eyes.

"Yes im aware of the time now go wake up the rest me and harry will stay out here" I said quite annoyed.

"What I'm up!" Jazzy said while yelling.
"This better be good if not I swear I'll kill a bitch!" I herd Talin yell.

"Well What is it?" they all said in usion even Harry.

"We'll....."

I told them everything from Aubrey's selfharm addiction to her depression to how she's in a psych ward for 7 months.

After I finished all the girls started crying.

"But why? I mean I know she wasn't really on my good side at the moment but I regret her not being on it. she was an amazing person" jazzy said sobbing.

"Yeah yeah well I'm leaving now I was just here to tell you guys she will be here next year sharing this dorm are you guys cool with that?" I asked hesitantly

"Of corse she can come when ever" Kiara said whipping the tears from her face.

I looked to Harry and he didn't move he just sat there looking into space.

"Harry" I said snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Ohh erm' sorry I was thinking about something- Jazzy can I talk to you for a sec?" He said looking at his shoes.

"Make it snappy styles" she said while drying her tears.

With that I left. I'm not sure why Harry keeps doing this to himself and Aubrey they obviously love eachother but there both to lost and hard headed to actully admit it.

They need to get together there my OTP! Ohh my god I need sleep I sound like a white girl. To much tumblr for me! I thought to myself

___________________________________

Ohh my god you guys must hate me. Yes I know I love harry and Aubrey together and trust me they will be but that's for later in the storry (;

So 3+ votes for the next chapter 💁

And what song is your favorite form midnight memories?
Mines "does he know" ohh my god I'm obssessed !

Twitter ; ayo_genie
Instagram; ayo_genie
Tumblr; perksofbeinggenie