Chapter 12

Kiaras Pov
---------------------

It was the next morning and what happened last night was still in my head. The way Dominic held her and looked at her he never did that with me. I couldn't help but feel jealousy.
He looked at her with love......

"Aubrey wake up!" I yelled jumping on her bed

"What!" She snapped

"Um Dominic called saying he's gonna come over and he's gonna bring one of his friends is that fine with you?"

"Yeah I guess" she said this time she had no sparkles in her eye she was dull. I hated this why would anyone do this to her?

"Guys me and Jazzy are gonna be out the rest of the day" Talin said while stepping into the room.

"Okay bye" I said while Aubrey just played with her thumbs.

Ten minutes after they left the door bell rang.

Aubrey refused to change so she's wearing pj pants and a loose jumper. With no makeup and her hair in a bun. She still looked pretty but she was a mess an utter mess.

I quickly went to open the door.

"Dominic" I said while giving him a hug which he returns.

"He Kiara this is my friend Harry"

Harry I've herd that name before.
Harry
Harry
Wait he's the one that saved Aubrey.

I could help but go up to him and give him a hug which he awkwardly returned.

"Thank you for helping her" I whispered in his ear.

He looked confused at first then he nodded understanding.

"Kiara get me icecream I wanna cry and eat" cried Aubrey. She's been having an emotional breakdown since Jazzy and Talin left.

"Here I'll get it" spoke a raspy voice I'm guessing it was Harry's.

I just nodded.

After Harry left I took Dominic to my room.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved" I laughed towards the end at how cheesy it was.

He begain leaving small kisses on my neck and made is way to my lips his plump lips were amazing. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted our tongues fighting for domanance which he obvouisly won. But I didn't feel the sparks. It was an amazing kiss do t get me wrong but I didn't feel it. As we were making out in comes a crying jazzy and a worried talin.

Harry's Pov.
-------------------

I grabbed a cookies and cream ice cream and made my way to Aubrey's room.

She looked so broken and I needed to be the person to fix her.

"I got you icecream" I said in a girly voice.

Her blanket covering her face.

"Kiara did Dominic suck your face so hard your voice turned into a man" she giggled as she was pulling the blanket off her face.

"No I'm not sucking Dominic's face I like girls love or have you forgotten already" I said chucking and adding a wink at the end.

"Harry" she screamed as she ran out of bed and jumped on me giving me a hug her legs were rapped around my waist.

"Th-thank you" she said while she started crying.

"Hey there's no need to thank me I'm gonna be the person to fix you I promise" I kissed her cheek and sat her down.

"So how are things with you and Nancy?"

"Things are okay what about you and Finn" her face instantly bright.

"Its amazing I just miss him" she said while playing with her fingers.

"Aubrey do you think we could be friends?" I wanted to be more than friends but I was gonna have to settle for this for now.

"No" she said while trying to be serious but failed.

"We could be bestfriends" she said as she lunged towards me.

"Sounds like a plan gurrl" I said while putting my hand out to the side and the other one on my hip.

She just laughed.

Jazzys Pov.
---------------------

"What's wrong Jazmin?" asked Kiara.
I think her and Dominic were making out gross

But the sight made me cry even more.

"I'll get Aubrey" spoke talin as she left.

A few moments later came in a really cute guy and the two girls.

"Care to explain why your crying?" Said Dominic clearly annoyed since I stopped him from sucking her face off.

But I don't care I don't like him he's hidding something I know he is.

"Xx-aa-viieer was kissing this other girl at the park" I managed to choke out.

I get it I may be over reacting but I've liked him since the 8th grade and now I get a chance and he kisses another girl?!

The boy with the beautiful green eyes spoke up.

"Listen love he's just a player he's no good for you"
The way he said love made my stumick erupt in butterfly's.

"Your right____ " I stopped waiting for his name.

"Harry" he said chucking.

While harry your extreamly hot and sweet I can see you and me together in the future. I just hope Aubrey doesn't like him. But why would she.
She's with Finn right?

_____________________

A/N

A lot happened in this chapter.

Is jazzy falling for Harry?

Does Aubrey still like Harry?

3+ votes for next chapter (:

Twitter; ayo_genie
Instagram; ayo_genie