Chapter 5

Aubrey Pov.
----------------
Right after I told him I loved him his phone rang. It was Nancy.
I was such an idiot he's my bully I could never love him and he could never love me.

"Well aren't you gonna answer it" I asked angery.

"Um yea I guess" Harry said.

"Hey babe"
"Yea I'll be there soon"
"I love you"

My heart instantly fell .

"Umm Aubrey I've got to go..." He said uncomfortable.

"Yea go! But don't come back I hate you Harry I'm gonna move schools I don't wanna see you ever again!" my voice craking towards the end.

"But you just said you loved me" he yelled.

"listen I said I loved you and you thought it was true guess what player you just got played too now leave me alone!" That was my sassy moment I've never said anything like that ever.

He started walking towards the door and said "your gonna wish you were dead bitch"
That sent chills down my back but I'm not scared of him anymore.

When I made sure him and his family left I told my mum and dad I wanted to switch schools.
At first there were confused but I told them everything expect I didn't use names...

"Why did you tell us before Hun?" My mom at this point was in tears

"I was umm scared I guess" but I wasn't lieing I was scared but I'm not anymore.

"Okay Aubrey will transfer you to the school downtown tommorow" my dad said.
I ran up them and hugged them finially a new beginning.
"But you have to go to school tommorow to get your things okay?"
"Okay mum thank you guys for ever thing" I said.
I've never been this happy before it was amazing !

_______________________Next Day (Friday)_______________________

I woke up and put on pants and a black sweter with my hair in a bun. I didn't care what I was wearing I was only gonna be there for a couple of hours.

I took my mums car because I was too weak to walk today. First thing I did when I got to school was go talk to Liam.
"Liam can I have a word with you really quickly?" He was with Harry and the gang how amazing.
"Umm yea I guess"
"Okay I just wanted to know something" I asked I need to know.
"Okay shoot" he sound kinda suprised
"Did that kiss mean anything to you?" I was just curious I wanted to know.
"Aubrey it ment everything to me Ive liked you since I first laid my eyes on you. But me and Danielle are together and what I did was wrong I'm truly sorry" he ment it I saw it in his eyes.
"Thanks Liam I just wanted to know before I go".
"What do you mean before you go?"
"I'm moving schools I just don't wanna be here any longer well I have to go get my stuff bye"
"Bye beautiful and by the way weres my goodbye hug"

I blushed I was as pink as bubble gum.
I hugged him tightly
"Bye Liam"
"Bye Aubrey"

Janel wasn't here today so I was gonna call her to tell her.
I got all my stuff ready and put everything in the car as Nancy approached me ohh my gosh
Not this whore again.
"Can you leave harry alone he's taken by me!" She yelled
"Nancy it's my last day here I'm exhausted of fighting I'm done you win. I wish you and Harry the best bye" it's true I didn't want to fight anymore I was just done.
"Good and btw I hope your happy over there I know you won't believe me but I'm sorry"
"It's fine Nancy I got to go bye"
I drove off.
What the actual fuck ? She said sorry was she just faking it or was actully being nice?
No she was faking I'm pretty sure she was.

Harry's Pro
_________________

She hugged Liam right in front of me what a whore.

"What was that all about mate?" Niall asked while eating a chocolate bar man that guy can eat.

"Ohh she just told me it was her last day" he looked sad.
"Wait what?" I asked I was quite suprised I thought she was just kidding
"She said she was tired of being here"
"Oh" is all I could say.
It's my fault.
I hope she's gonna be happy were ever she goes.
I'm gonna miss her...

I didn't see here in any of the classes I think she's gone.
It was after school and Nancy told me what she had said to her.

"Awww you said that to the whore" I said while laughing.

"Yeah I was just joking obviously" she giggled.

I then kissed her but i felt nothing compared to Aubrey's kisses.

What Aubrey said last night hurt me. She said she was just kidding about saying she loved me when I actully ment it....

___________________________________
A/N

Sorry this chapters so short. I'll update later today or tommorow I promise.

So do you think Aubrey will come back?

Do you think theyll end up together ?

Haha well vote and comment (:!

Follow me on twitter; ayo_genie
&
Instegram; ayo_genie