Chapter 10

Aubrey Pov
------------------

He kissed me. But it didn't feel right me and Finn were starting to be a thing I wasn't gonna do that to him.

"Harry please stop this isn't right. Not for me you Nancy or Finn I'm sorry but please leave"

Anger flashed over him.

"You should have just died" he said with such hate.

"I know I should have"

With that he walked out.

(A/N: so I'm gonna skip the rest of high school so act like she graduated and she's gonna start college rn. Okay lol )

She me and Finn have gotten really serious I love him yes I said it I'm in love with him. He's amazing.

As for Harry? I didn't see him much after the hospital but he came to dinner with my family last month and brought Nancy they looked equally as in love.

I'm happy for him but I miss him...

Today was the first day of college and I was in my dorm setting down my things as three girls walked in.

"Hey you must be Aubrey" said a girl with blond hair it looked like she had a retainer she was beautiful.

"Umm yea and you guys are?"

"Your roommates duuh" said the same blond.

"She didn't mean that dumb ass" spoke a girl with dark brown stright hair also with a retainer I envied her she was equially as pretty.

"I'm kiara the blond is jazzy and the one next to me is my cousin talin"

Wow talin was beyond beautiful her eyes were big and she had lovey hair. She was so pretty she could be mrs steal your man not even kidding.

"Um hey" I said while hugging them all.

"I have a feeling were gonna be really close" said talin.

"Hopefully I've never had friends" I said quite ashamed.

"Come on your beautiful the only reason your didn't have any was because they enviy you" kiaras said while crossing her arms.

"I'm sure" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Hey don't roll you eyes at me" kiara said while giving me a glare but failed and started laughing.

"Why don't we go to a party I heard Xavier's hosting one he invited me" she said while blushing.

"Xavier?" I asked.

"Yeah it's her crush she's been obsessing over him since the 8th grade" said talin.

"Ohh shut up before I call Rene" jazzy said whille picking up her phone.
I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay I'll go" I said while I jumped on jazzys back.

"Okay let's get ready and Aubrey get off the poor girl she's gonna break!" Kiara said.

I can already tell she's gonna be the most mutute one.

As we finished getting ready I wore a tight black dress that ended mid thigh with my hair down.

Talin wore a burgundy crop top with high waisted shorts.

Kiara wore a tight dark blue dress while jazzy well she wore something cute it was like an Ariana grande dress.

"Looking hot for Xavier?" I said while smirking.

"Aubrey shut up" she squealed

"Wait guys let's take a picture for my tumblr" I said while grabbing my phone.

After jazzy got her car and took us.

When I went in I lost all the girls great just great.

Sadly me and Finn didn't get to go to the same collage but he said he'll visit on the weekends.

So here I am alone in this frat house with intoxicated teens nothing bad could happen right?

Hints the sarcasum.

I went to the kitchen to grab a drink when a way to familiar voice called out "aub is that you?"

I froze why did he have to be here?

---------------------------------------------

A/N
Omg who's there?

And she's in collage omg time flies (x

Sorry guys I just have an idea for collage.

And thanks for 100+ reads!

Three votes for another update?

Twitter @ayo_genie
Instagram @ayo_genie