Chapter 4

Aubrey Pov
----------------------

"Harry leave me alone ! leave everyone else does" my voice with no emotion.

"Aud please don't do this I.."
"Harry go! And my names Aubrey not aud" I didn't want him near me.
"Please I'll do anything" his eyes looked upset and hurt.
"Fine but your gonna be answering some questions" I said serious.
He noded.

"Why do you bully me? Why do you always hurt me what have I done to you" tears still steaming down my face.
"Aud.. I mean Aubrey I did it because I was scared."
"You were scared so you hurt me" my voice got angery
"No no listen I was scared because you mean more to me than anyother person. You are everything I think about and everything I want" his voice was craking and tears ran down his beautiful face.

"I'm sorry harry but no I'm not gonna fall for your games and that's not a reason to bully me" my voice a bit more calmed.

"Remeber when I talked to you on the first day of high school?" Nothing but sadness in his voice.

*flash back 1st day of high school*.

I was walking alone in the hall ways when a boy about my age with amazing green eyes came up to me.
"Hi" he said "I'm harry styles"
"Umm hi I'm Aubrey" I added a smile at the end.
"Wanna come to yougert land after school with me and my mates" he added a wink at the end.

"I'm sorry harry but your not my type I'd rather not"
His face flashed with anger "wrong answer bitch" he said while he walked away.

*end of flash back*

"Harry I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I just wasn't ready for a relationship".

"It's fine I guess I found an amazing girl her names Nancy you slapped her the other day" he chuckled.

I couldn't help but feel a pain of jealousy.

"Ohh well I wish you two the best" I said with the fakest smile ever.

he chuckled even more why is he laughing like honestly !

"Don't worry baby nobody compares to you"
I giggled at the thought.

"Styles your so cheeky"
"Whatever you love it" he added a wink.
"No but I get Nancy does" I smirked I was a bit of a smart ass.

"Harry let's go" his mom called
We both got off the floor he hugged me and pulled up my arm and kissed every scar on my arm. "Aubrey I'll make this up to you love"
With that he kissed my cheek. The burning sensation was amazing but I wanted more.
Right when he was about to close the door he whispered I love you I'm guessing I wasn't intended to hear it but I did. And at the moment I knew I felt the same.

"Harry" I yelled.
He opened the door and said yes.
I ran up to him warping my legs on his waist and leaned in to kiss him.
I kissed him and I felt like I was safe like at was at home. I mean I was at home but still it felt perfect.
When we pulled away I whispered in his ear "I love you too"

__________________________

A/N
Three updates in one day omg score!!
Sorry I left it on a another cliff hanger but it had to be done (;
And omg how did you like the begging haha I had to play around with you guys.
Anyways my social media.
Instergram ; ayo_genie
Twitter ; ayo_genie