Chapter 23

(A/N this chapter isn't edited yet sorry guys)

Aubrey's Pov
--------------------

Okay now I feel like a complete asshole of corse I remember harry. I couldn't stop thinking about him when I was away. But I froze when I saw him I seriously couldn't talk so I used my skills and became an actress for a short moment and he bought it. The look on his face was priceless. Now my plan is to have "amnesia" and act like I can't remember many people. I got out of the hospital a day earlier because the wedding go post poined to tommorow and I begged to leave which they granted. So now I'm here at the mall looking for a dress. No jack doesn't know I'm out no one other than harry does and I wanna keep it that way I want to make an entrance that no one will be expecting tommorow.

My first stop is Brandy Melville because they have the cutiest dresses and I don't want to be all fancy and such tommorow. As I entered I froze it was ashton he was with a younger girl? She looks 14 what the hell if he's dating her that's considered rape!
"Time to put on an act" I wishpered to myself.

I was scanning through the racks untill I came across the most perfect and beautiful dress ever!
It was an "Elizabeth dress" it was a short black dress with a cut out in the back perfect!

(A/N; the dress is on the website if you want to see it!)

"Aubrey" I heard my name being called out.
As I turned I saw ashton oh how perfect.
"Um yes I'm Aubrey and you are?" I asked I tried acting as confused as possible.
"Ashton remember? I met you we went on a set up date but you kinda left runing" he said awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry I have amnesia I don't quite recall" I said while laughing a bit.
"Oh well we should catch up soon? I'll be at the wedding my bands playing" he said looking down.
"You're in a band? How cool. And yes I'll see you there" I said smiling. God this was getting awkward.
"Yeah were 5 seconds of summer and hey I have to get going or my sister will be late to football practice" this time he walked over to the girl while he spoke.

"Bye Ashton" I waved him off and went to buy that dress.

I also went into the Mac store and bought my usual make. Eye liner, lipstick, mascara, blush, foundation, and eyeshadow.
The only reason I had money was because I brought my wallet with me the day I went in to the hospital.

Now my only problem was having a place to stay I didn't have my phone because it was dead and I wavent paid for it so that's useful. As I was walking in the streets an idea popped in my head I saw a red telephone booth and I called the only person that could help.

Ring
Ring

"Hello" a husky voice said through the line.
"Henry" I said trying not to laugh.
"No it's harry" he said I could just imagine him rolling his eyes.
"Oh um sorry my mistake well it's Aubrey and I have no place to stay so I was wondering if I could stay in you're living room or something?" My voice sounded pleading. Honestly he was my only hope.
"Um I guess just tell me where you're at I'll pick you up" he said as I heard him grab his keys.
I tould him where I was and hung up.

Shortly after he arrived in a black range.

"Hey" he said as I opened the door to the car.
"Hi" I said while giving him a slight smile.
"You can put your bags in the back seat if you'd like" his voice sounded kind almost to kind.
I just nodded and out them back.
"Im not stupid you know" he said while smirking.
"What do you mean" I said as I looked at the sky.

"I know you remember me at first I thought you did forget but when you called me I knew you didn't because how would you know my number? And when you called me Henry I head you laugh" this time he was facing me.

"Um I don't know what you're talking about Harold" I said was smirking back.

"Asshole" I heard him mumble.

"I heard that! And where are we going anyways because the doors are on the opistie side of the city" I was obviosly busted so no need to act around him.

"Haha so you do recall and no I live on my own now it's an apartment it's cozy I guess" with that we stopped infront of a building.

We quickly made it inside his apartment and it was spotless everything was clean and orginized and he was right it was warm.

"Aubrey?" He said which snapped me out of my trance.
"Mm" I mumbled.
"We need to talk about that night" with
that he sat down on his couch .
"What us there to talk about you left" I turned my attenchion to a picture of him and Gemma as kids.
"You told me to leave Aubrey" he said with my back was still facing him.
"I did tell you to leave but I didn't say bye harry I did say bye" a tear slowly falling from my cheek. He never let me say bye he just left like he didn't care.
"You were all I wanted but all I couldn't have" more tears spilled as I spoke. "You could have fought for me but you didn't you were all I had!" This time I was getting angry. "I wish I could hate you it would hurt a lot less but I can't hate you I just can't" my voice was no more the a whisper.

I closed my eyes and let the tears spill out. After a minute I felt his lips on my cheek and he hugged me.
"You're all I want but you deserve better and I'm leting you go I can't keep breaking you Aubrey I'm sorry" was the all thing he whispered to me as he walked to his room and shut the door.

"You're all I want but you deserve better and I'm letting you go" it kept ringing through my head.
I don't want him to let me go. I want him not anyone else. And he's the one that deserves better not me. It was 2 in the morning and I couldn't go to sleep in the couch so I tiptoed into Harry's room it's worth a shot I thought to myself.

As I oped the door I saw he was awake. "Couldn't sleep" he said as he look at me.
"Nope can I stay here please" I sounded like a 5 year old who was scared of thunder. He didn't say anything he just patted the side of the bed. Right when I got in he put his arm around my waste and I our body's quickly molded together making me feel safe. "Don't let me go"in whispered.
"I have to. I want you to be happy" was all I heard him say before I fell in a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------

A/N;

Awww /: Well this chapter was all over the place 😂

So harry let her he couldn't he couldn't hold her back anymore 😂

Oh my god okay no frozen songs?

Haha well 4 votes for next update (:!

And yes I got some if the things she's saying off of American horror story.

Violet and Tate are my otp ✋