Finally

Were in the kids office with Madam Red her butler and Lau. "Jack The Ripper strikes again", "So the Viscount wasn't out man after all".

The kid is pissed while Seb glances to me, I feel a buzz in my pocket. I take out my phone and see someone's calling me.

"Impossible" everyone looks to me "What is that" Madam Red questions. I bow and excuse myself from the room, 'It's an unknown number'.

I answer it and hold it up to my ear "Mama is here darling" the call ends. My whole body shakes 'It can't be'.

I wrap my hands around myself 'No it can't be her, how, but that voice urgh'. Memories began to flood my mind 'No please stop, make it stop'.

A hand touches my shoulder, turning to see who the hand belonged to "Is everything alright". I nod and put the phone away "Yeah just fine".

"Then why are you shaking" I force myself to be still "I'm fine". He clicks his tongue "There shouldn't be any secrets between us Kyro".

With that I hug him "I'll tell you later, but right now I'll be fine". He looks at me with concern "I'm not weak Sebastian" his eyes widen.

"I didn't-" I move past him back into the room. Soon the day turns to night Lau is gone and now Madam Red is playing chess with the kid.

'Of course the boy wants revenge' Madam Red starts talking about her not being able to have children and wanting to protect him.

I stare at the red head 'And no one caught that, every victim had their uterus removed. She wanted a child they didn't, so she took that sacred part because of something she could never have'.

"I won't be coddled, by anyone" the kid says, they continue their game of chess until he wins. Madam Red is ready to leave and Seb is putting on her coat.

"Sebastian, Kyro promise me you won't leave his side. This place is dangerous for a boy" she says.

We kneel with a hand over our hearts (we gone call that the Knee Move). "We will be by his side, until the very end my lady".

'We? Well I guess it does mean that I gotta wait for him to die, I'm almost at the end of the season. I gotta find out who killed his parents'.

She leaves with Grell and we head to the kid's bedroom. We knock then enter "No matter how I look at it the result is still the same".

Seb looks through the papers while i stand by the door "No person could have moved that quickly......Kyro you did it".

They both look to me "Lemme ask you a question" he narrowed his eyes "Well". "Do you know how children are made".

He blushes but glares "I have somewhat of a understanding, what does that have to do with the murder".

I side step and appear behind him (an:bleach anyone) "A woman uterus is where the baby is formed, but if someone was unable to have children wouldn't that person be jealous".

The kid turns "You don't mean-", "Not everyone is human or is sane as you may think". I take the papers from Sebs hand and throw them into the air.

"We carry out the direct orders of our master", "Say the word and we shall become your pawn or knight".

'Man I'm loving this' "Now move us to check" he decides to head out now to a place where a prostitute could be killed.

~~~~~~

"He'll come if we stake this place out right", "Yes" I see a black cat goes to Seb 'Hehe uh oh'.

The kid says something about how the victims have stuff in common. Seb talks about how soft the cat is until the kid yells at him.