The Truth

I wake up in an empty bed with my clothes still on, the day turned into night and no sign of Ash. Sighing I run my hand through my hair and get out of the bed.

'We didn't do anything', with a sigh I remember Sebastian and the way I felt when we kissed.

My body pulses and my head hurts my I grunt in pain and hear voices.

"You marked me", "I am your mate", "Kyro", "I do care for you", "Stop thinking you're broken!", "Mmh", "Kyro", "Remember me", "Are you sure you won't leave again", "K-kyro", "Remember me", "I'm yours and only yours", "Fine but don't forget your mine", "Remember me"

Suddenly I'm surrounded in darkness 'Where-' "How could you let that angel get the best of you" a deep voice said.

I turn around and see me but as tall demon with huge black wings, long black hair, large horns, a whip at his hip, a sword on the other, blood red eyes, black sharp claws, around them were chains. He looks ancient yet powerful.

"Who the hell are you" he chuckles with that demonic voice of his. "I liked how you use hell in your sentence".

His face turns serious "Listen that ang- no that sad sack of light is not your lover raven is. He doesn'thave your mark raven does" I cross my arms "And who exactly are you".

"Are you stupid or something, I'm you, inner you, demon you. We are Decismos's reincarnation, and your representing him badly right now".

I scoff "Yeah, so where were you when I got drugged", "You see these chains, I'm bound until you are ready".

"So I'm a reincarnation of this demon Decismos so...what does that mean", "He was the first Alpha and satan's best warrior on the battlefield. He was slain by two archangels but he lived a legend, every demon knows about him".

I rub the back of my neck "Well that's a lot" he chuckles and then it's silent. I sigh "I'm going to see Raven and see if I can recall anymore memories".

The other me nods "Good hurry up so we can have sex and get him pregnant" I smirk "Hell yeah you know it in wait".

"What", "Do you remember when I put my phone", "Oh that angel woman broke it". I blink "My mom is an angel, wow I did not expect that sentence to come outta my mouth".

He shrugs "Yeah, now go it'll take awhile for you to regain those precious special sexy memories" I smirk "Will do".

The darkness vanished leaving me in Ash's room 'I'm gonna kill him, no not yet I'm going to have to pretend'. I take a quick shower then exit the room.

Guards are stationed at every corner but I simply walk by them with a nod. I exit the castle and run until I can pick up his scent.

I land on a building top and look at the setting sun and remember a memory.

The sun glow makes it's way up to his face "The thing is I like you raven. I just don't know if you still want me I'm damaged after all".

His hands cup my cheecks "Damaged no, those scars represent unpleasant memories that is true, but it also represents that you fought and are still here".

I smile "Oh so I still look hot", "Hot as hell" I laugh at that. He places his head on my shoulder "The sunrise is beautiful", "Indeed".