00.30 [savior complex]

while i lay on the couch reading 'the great gatsby', vinnie plays with his friends online in the next bedroom making a big commotion over the headset laughing at a joke his friend made, making you shake your head in disbelief pushing your reading glasses up a bit..while enjoying the thought of him having fun.

when we moved in together he convinced me giving him his own "man cave" to keep all his gaming systems and personal belongings safe which he promised to keep clean.. i still don't know how he convince me but in return he had to build my bookshelf for all my books that i keep in the living room with a bunch of pictures and memories.

i smile at the thought of him building my bookshelf he kept complaining and getting frustrated at the instructions "why you all smiley?" i peek up from my book "nothing, just liked the chapter. have you finally gotten tired of screaming into that headset all day?" he sat in the chair across from me getting all cozy "i wasn't screaming." he played it off  "I'm surprised we haven't gotten a noise complaint." i closed the book and locked eyes with him, you could see the dark circles from him staying up late playing.

"i love you." you said, he gave me a shy smile "come on, we need to-do our routine" you got up from the couch pulling him from his hand into the bathroom, whenever you two had time to-do your nighttime routine together he would always make the corny joke or pick lines to make you laugh while you brushed your teeth.

"my boyfriend wouldn't like this very much." you said "and who's your boyfriend?" he asked "well he's got curly blond hair, nice tattoos, loves to play video games, and is pretty short." you said trying not to laugh "wow sounds like a loser." he rinses his mouth "and your girlfriend sir?" you asked rinsing your "well m'lady is like no other.. she's annoying, has nice ass tattoos like me, she's got beautiful eyes, and she's funny maybe even funnier than me..could you believe that?!" you laughed at him "she's also got a nice ass." you both laughed

"okay, time for bed." you kissed him goodnight turning off the light, hoping to wake up with him the next day.

______________________i really liked this one <33

i really liked this one <33