7 | goodbye

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

(A/N: Apologies for not uploading! I was at the beach, I'll upload my drafts today. Also, today we will focus on Emma's angst a bit more, yes?)

unknown:

hey!

Ray:
Who are you?

unknown:

the ballet girl? You know, the one you gave a cookie to?

Read by Ray at Thursday, 4:43pm

"How...? How did this girl have my number and why?" Ray thought, looking at the phone's screen.

Ray:

How did you get my number?

--

"Wow, this boy is cold" Emma thought, even though she was smiling like a dummy in the middle of the street. Sadly, that smile didn't remain in her face for long.

New message from "Aunt Legravalima"

Emma groaned. Legravalima wasn't her favorite aunt, well, not that she had any other aunts or uncles anyway.. This woman was the reason she had gotten in Grace Field Academy, she was the director. "For someone who manages a school she sure isn't very... kind."  the orange-head thought. Then, she opened the message and read it.

"Come home. Now."

The girl was concerned, her aunt usually wrote long and sofisticated sentences, not sentences like this; cold and short.

She started running home, fearing the worst and once she arrived and saw her aunt's expression, she inmediately knew something bad had really happened.

"What's wrong?!"  She thought

Legravalima looked down at the floor and then directly at Emma's eyes, making shivers go done her spine.

"Lucas... Yuugo... They died in a fire that ocurred at their office building."

The teen felt her eyes starting to water, but she contained her tears, knowing how mean her aunt was, this could be a joke.

She started scrupulously inspecting the woman, looking for any signs of dishonesty.

There were none.

"Emma, pack your things, you are gonna live with me from now on since I'm your closest relative"

The ginger said nothing and went to her room, upstairs. The minute she entered the room and closed the door, she fell down on her knees and started sobbing uncontrollaby.

Dad...

Papá...

They... they are dead..?

She couldn't believe it.

The girl cried and cried, all noises in the room had turned into a deafening cacophony, making her head ache.

"HURRY UP"

Her aunt's scream reminded Emma that she had to pack her belongings, so she forcefully did, her tears not stopping any moment.

Once she had finished, she went downstairs and stood in front of her new tutor.

The lady said nothing and made a gesture for the girl to go to the car.

Sitting there, inside the car, admiring her home, which she would most probably never visit again, Emma continued to cry because of the recently told news.

"Goodbye, Papá, Dad.. I love you."

She could almost swear she heard a "We love you too"..

To distract herself  from the negative feelings that were currently overwhelming her, she grabbed her phone and lethargically responded to the text she had received earlier.

Emma:

How cold  >:(

She was relieved Ray couldn't see her face, which was tear-soked.