When You Ship a Ship too much...

You know you ship a ship too much when you can see crack in their perfectly not eventful relationship.

HimiKaeMaki seems normal, doesn't seem to have crack, yet I somehow made them rage at each other while playing Overcooked.

("MAKI YOU CAN SLICE SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF BUT YOU CAN'T SLICE THE TOMATOES?!" -In my 30 day challenge book.)

Like how can you make HimiKaeMaki funny?

Another example TsuMakiYoma. My crack platonic ot3 I ship together because I relate to all of them and just decided to make them friends. I see so many crack moments for them because they're all introverts.

(A clue to their scavenger hunt led them to a love hotel and they would have to question the employee. The the worker look at both Maki and Ryoma who were embarrassed to be there and ask, "What's up with those two."

Tsumugi just waved her hand, "Oh it's their first time." And this made Maki and Ryoma even more embarrassed.)

Like this only exists in my mind and it makes me laugh randomly throughout the day.

Oumeno, Saimatsu, Kaimaki, ShiroAkaMenoKawa? Definitely.

You know you love a ship so much you could think of crack moments with them.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦