My Sister (Bug Guy Hate Rant)

[Note I am not here to sway anybodies opinion on said person. But also, don't start an argument you know you'll lose. Meaning, don't try to sway my opinion. Also note that I don't want to bully my sister I just wanted to rant.]

My sister just said to me "If you don't like (bug guy) stop talking about him."

BITCH YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE BRINGING HIM UP. YOU HATE NAGITIO AND I NEVER TALK ABOUT HIM UNLESS ITS KOMAMIKI OR A STUPID DOUBLE-STANDARD OF HIM. PLUS YOU SAY HE'S A MEH CHARACTER TO YOU WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING?

I talk about drv3 around my parents and your first instinct is telling them the person I hate because of a "stupid reason". She doesn't like Tsumugi because she's "too boring" like oh my god my sister isn't fun sometimes. She loves Kirumi and I don't see how Kirumi is less boring than Tsumugi.

She also doesn't like to listen to my opinion because I told her like 17 times my favorite character is Tsumugi and she's over here bashing on her saying why she's a bad character and why I should dislike her. When I told her for the 18th time that she was my favorite character she said "She is?" And dropped the conversation.

I told her all my reasons why I hate him and she only takes the "because he forces people to like bugs" as a comeback.

Her reaction to this is "At least he has a passion that he wants to share." Yeah forcing people to like something is the way to go. Someone who has no interest, couldn't be bothered to ask him if they were interested, and/or are afraid of bugs "At least he has a passion he wants to share with everyone."

Yeah sharing is caring but sharing something and you're like "I'm good no thanks" and they pressure you on is not okay.

The same person who called Drv3 "not chaotic enough" so she cannot be trusted.

I am not afraid of bugs but I HATE seeing them and rather kill them than let them roam free because hello, they invaded my house.

And bro he only has like 1 characteristic. Nice.

But one thing I like about my sister is she doesn't read my stories when I tell her I don't want her to. Whenever I show her a writing thing she tells me everything wrong with it and it makes me self-cautious. So she likes my ideas and is proud of how many views I get too.

My sister is great but when it comes to talking about drv3 I cannot talk to her without coming out in an argument about HIM, even tho she's the one who starts it. Well besides the times I talk about what I plan to do for Love is a Hard Thing.

One thing tho, I bring up bug guy in disclaimers because I know people forget and I don't want people to go "where's (insert name)?" Because I can't fathom what kind of argument ill start with my straightforward answer.

For the first time in a while of me asking let's just...Never mention him again. You maybe have a moment in life you don't want to mention. I have a name I don't want to be mentioned. I only say a nickname and (insert name) so I don't physically bang my head against a wall in anger.

Don't trust (bug guy) haters. -Someone on Tiktok

Then guess you can't trust me.

It may be over the top but I am voicing my opinion. And don't you dare bring the "He's a gentlemen" argument in the comments.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦