Hetic Headcanons (21)

Idk if anyone has this trigger but...

TW: Mentions of abortion.

Scrolll down once you're ready.

~~~

Every time Miu calls Kokichi he says...

Kokichi: Welcome to Kokichi's pizzeria and abortion clinic where your loss is our sauce. What would you like today?

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

You don't know how many times she questioned getting his voice-mail or that's actually him because he doesn't do that to ANYBODY ELSE.

She's just like WTF???

This is the one time you see her genuinely confused. Shocked maybe.

Miu: Little ra-

Kokichi: Welcome to Kokichi's pizzeria and abortion clinic where your loss is our sauce. What would you like today?

Miu: Wtf? I- huh?

Kokichi: Would you like our special, buy 2 large pizzas and get your abortion free?

Miu: Eh???

Kokichi: Oh so you want to keep the baby, no worries, we're not here to judge.

Miu:

Kokichi: HAHAHA gotcha! You so fell for that!

Miu after this barely calls him now but when she HAS to she is always greeted with that. Unfortunately. Even I feel bad for her.

~~~

What is up? I made it lesson 68 WOO I'm caught up!

So I'm back...maybe? Idk I just thought of this now so I wanted to write it.

Last message but "Crazy About You" by Barbatos is a GREAT song. Idk how many times I repeated that song on Spotify and that chorus tho. Chef's kiss. Probably one of the best character songs.

Bye bye again!

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦