If Drv3 were...(Actors)

Meme by: Me

If you know the anime/game I got this from...then you know what it is and we can both we disappointments together.

My fav is the one wearing red, the absolute NICEST guy who always asked for CONSENT.

Requested by: msEvergreenCove

Ah yes, I've always wanted to write one of these. Actually, I lied, I wrote something like this a long while ago, but I never wrote headcanons.

And no, I didn't forget a character because I did it intentionally as you should know. A warning because I don't want questions on the beings behalf.

~~~

-Kaede in the show may have been extroverted and outgoing, Kaede outside the show was very nervous and shy as that was her first major role in a show.

-Himiko is the complete opposite of her persona in drv3 and a very good actress to keep in her energy in the show.

-Ryoma and Shuichi are not depressed they both are very happy.

-Rantaro and Kokichi act pretty much the same, that's why their roles were pretty easy to act.

-Except, Kokichi doesn't lie as much as in his character.

-Kirumi is very calm, but unlike her persona in the show, she likes to rest and have long breaks.

-Maki is kinda like Rantaro, chill, but she's more extroverted.

-Kaito is the silent type, surprisingly, you expect him to not shut up.

-Kiyo hated his character because he seemed so creepy, and don't get him wrong he does look creepy and he knows it, but he's not creepy in real life.

-He just wants friends ya'll give my man some slack.

-Miu is not as inappropriate as her character in drv3, still inappropriate but keeps it to a minimum of jokes everyone once in a while then every time she opens her mouth.

-She knows when she needs to shut up.

-Seems unapproachable but really fun person once you get to know her

-Kiibo and Tsumugi are brother and sister and way more chaotic than their personas, so yes, they hated each other in the show, but that's just sibling rivalry.

-Angie is very strict, almost to the point of being rude, but she can still talk to her other actor crew, she just had the most experience out of everyone so she was very serious about her job.

-Tenko is a very caring person and cares about her fans no matter the gender, when her character came out as 'hating men' she thought it would drive her male fans away and she felt extremely bad about it.

-She went out of her way to make a verbal apology about her role and say she'll quit saying she didn't want to lose any fans because of her acting role.

-But her male fans didn't mind and stating that they didn't mind and they'll still love her for it.

-Tenko has the best fanbase istg we stan them.

-When they all watched their show, they all enjoyed it.

-Maki and Kokichi are besties, she's one out of two people who can deal with his shit without getting too annoying.

-There were dating rumors between them but Maki waved them off saying Kokichi likes someone else.

-When asked about what Maki stated, he said it was true so the media can get off his back.