If Drv3 were... (Actors) pt.2

Guys...im sorry, I got nothing.

And guys I know what I'm gonna do for Oumeno week!

~~~

-Remember how I said Kaito would always win?

-He only allows Himiko to win against him.

-He'll lose on purpose to see her smile.

-And that my friends, that's somehow true friendship.

-Shuichi knows of the shipping in the fandom.

-Hell, he knows the fanfiction too.

-Well the story behind that was he signed into a fanfiction site, maybe Wattpad, and he saw his face on one of the book covers and immediately stopped it there.

-Miu is in a bunch of music videos as an extra, or the main girl in the specified soloist/group.

-Maki has the weirdest hat when she's trying to go casual in public.

-You walk into a coffee shop and she's the only person wearing a hat saying "I AM Maki Harukawa."

-If you've seen Trigger Happy Tv just remember that one joke where he had a shirt on that said "ROBBER" and when he was going into his car it had a sign that said "GET AWAY CAR" and that's technically what Maki did.

-And people just don't believe it and go along with their day????

-She says it's a reverse psychological trick she wanted to try and it just works.

-Angie one day went shopping one day and a person went up to her and asked "Are you Angie Yonaga?"

-And she said, "NOPE!" and continued shopping.

-She then apologized in one of her vlogs to the person she said that to stating "I'm sorry I panicked."

-Sure she has a lot of acting skills to the point of being strict but gets nervous whenever someone recognizes her in public.

-People, and I mean his fans, describe Kaito as a Kuudere.

-Tenko and Rantaro after the Drv3 show, worked in another show together, coincidentally.

-It was a regular high school drama and they were side characters.

-Another coincidence Kokichi and Himiko we're both in the reality show "We Got Married."

-The number of people who rooted for them to be an actual couple increased.

-Kaede one time got mistaken for Miu which she found extremely hilarious.

-Whenever Kiibo gets a question about Tsumugi(his sister) he would go "She should be proud that she has a famous brother."

-Ryoma laugh is iconic.

-It's a window wipper laugh.

-Nobody expected him to laugh like that since his character never laughed like that.

-It was then realized he faked his laugh.

-Kirumi is tall, as you may know, and a tall female is intimidating...unless you're in Tall Girl.

-She sometimes calls herself the bodyguard for the girls since she's so tall.

-Getting Kaito to sign your stuff is rare, you're even lucky to see him outside at all.

-Hates the paparazzi because they assume the stupidest shit.

-Paparazzi saw Maki and Himiko outside of Kaito's house and news about it was everywhere.

-Many say that he was poly or he's cheating even though he's never said anything about dating or even wanting to date.

-That made him pissed.

-One, invasion of privacy.

-Two, how dare you bring my friend and her friend into this shit.

-Idk how this works but I'm pretty sure you can sue for this so I'll say that's what he did.

-Tsumugi is seen at a very specific boba store at the exact same time.

-After the show, the owners were like "Can you autograph this?" and she happily did.

-She's their favorite customer.

-She even promotes them a lot.

-Himiko has a bodyguard and their interactions are so wholesome.

-While she stands at a merely 4'11(149.86 cm) her bodyguard is 6'5(195.58 cm)

-No it ain't the guy who shall not be named so don't you dare state that name in the comments.

-There was a video of Himiko asking him to pick her up-

-It went viral instantly.

-Kokichi once saw a comment saying "Marry me!!!" And he said, "How much you got?"

-Tsumugi upon hearing Rantaro and Ryoma's voice stated "They went through a different kind of puberty" while staring at Kiibo.

-Kaede hosted a Drv3 after television show with 15 episodes, each with one of the actors as special guests.

-For example, it was Kaede and Rantaro, then Kaede and Ryoma, then Kaede and Kirumi, etc.

-They even did some in drv3 shorts with Kaede and the guest as the main characters.

-Some shorts titles were "Maki, I'm sorry!" And "Miu's Invention Hopping".

~~~

Overall, I need requests. I only wrote this because I got inspiration from a Tumblr post I read recently and it wasn't even Danganronpa related.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦