If Drv3 were...(Idols) Pt.2

GUYS IM SORRY I NEVER POSTED/WROTE THIS PART.

So I'll start this up again.

I swear I made these so long-

~~~

HIMIKO YUMENO -

-She joined because her parents encouraged her to follow her dreams.

-The dreams of being a star.

-Main vocalist for sure my guy.

-Is older than Tenko, Maki, and Kaede.

-But younger than Angie, Tsumugi, and Miu.

-So she's in the middle.

-Halloween is her favorite holiday.

-When performing a Halloween stage she came out wearing...an unknown outfit.

-Meaning: Nobody knew who the FUCK she was and she didn't specify it either.

-It was then realized, by a fan, she was wearing Solomon's clothing...Solomon is a male side character in a dating sim.

-One, she plays dating games?

-Two, how'd they get the game's official Twitter Account to retweet this???

-Three, Avatar of Sloth man, missed opportunity but it kind of makes sense since she dressed as a sorcerer.

-And four, did she just make a side character the most popular character just like that?

-Back to idol things.

-Himiko is besties with Kaito after they went on a show together.

-They acted like siblings and the fans LOVED it.

-Those two are a very popular duo.

-She doesn't have the best dancing skills but... get her confidence up and her stage presence is amazing.

-She can hit them high notes, no cap.

-It's very magical.

-Did I tell you one of her biggest skills is magic tricks?

-To nobody's surprise, when they did their debut stage she did a magic trick and became the first popular member of the group.

-She is considered to be very popular because of her cuteness.

-Also has more fanboys than fangirls but not as many as Maki.

-Funny, they have the most fanboys and they perform the most together.

-She is often seen sleeping in the vlogs they make.

-Could become scary whenever someone wakes her up.

-Overall, she pretty chill member, just don't wake her up.

TSUMUGI SHIROGANE -

-Joined during a fan event.

-Didn't expect to pass, but she did.

-She helps the designers with the stage outfits for their songs.

-Even helps the girls style their hair, and you know she's good at that.

-She knows Kokichi pretty well and teases how his ideal type is a member of her group but doesn't go too far as to ship them but she would help to get him to open up about his feelings.

-She first suggested that he should NOT buy a billboard in front of their agency and ask her out that way. (IM SO SORRY JENNIE)

-Once was enough.