Drv3 Hetic Headcanon (2+3)(Oumeno)

Kokichi and Himiko were out shopping once and they so happen to go to a stuffed animal store. Not the same one in the SFW Alphabet.

While Kokichi was absentmindedly looking around, Himiko grabbed 2 stuffed animals and had the most brilliant idea ever.

When hearing his name being called he turned around to hear what Himiko had to say. With the two stuffed animals, she said "Look! It's us!" And proceeded to have the stuffed animals kiss each other.

Kokichi was never so flustered in his life, he found Himiko so...what's the word...adorable at that moment. His heart could explode.

He kept that feeling hidden though and just responded with, "Oh, you wanted a kiss? You could've just asked me~!" He oats her head, "I'll buy the stuffed animals too since you seem to loooooovvvveee them so much!"

On the inside tho, we all know he's gone mad.

---

Whenever Himiko wants Kokichi's attention she would hold her hand out towards him.

He doesn't understand what she wants specifically though, do you want him to kiss your palm, shake your hand, hand over something, put his chin on it? He doesn't know.

But one thing for sure, his most common way of showing that she has his attention is licking her palm. That's right, would deadass go "Woof woof" and lick it. He gets a good laugh about it when he sees her freaking out.

His second most common is moving her hand to let it rest on his cheek, letting his hand cup her hand. This is usually used whenever he's feeling for Himiko's affection because he hasn't been feeling right for the past hour.

The least common is him ignoring her hand. This indicates that he's not in a good mood and that she should maybe try and help which usually means back away and wait.

~~~

I added 2 and 3 together because they were basically both Oumeno anyway.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight!🔦