Chapter Seventeen: Party On

The pusling beat of the music Raged inside Katie as she moved her body to the sound. She could feel the boys staring hungrily at her and a wicked smile spreads on her red lipsticked lips. Melina spies Katie's admirers and a twin smile spreads on her own lips. She edges closer to her and puts her hands on her hips making their bodies smash up against eachother in a hot girl on girl dance.

"Lets give em a show." Melina's breath tickles Katie's ear as she whispers to her. Katie gives a slight nod and puts her own hands on Melina's hips, letting Melina lead the dance. The girls were at a Rave in the seedy part of LA, Where all the best parties were. Katie looks around at all the parygoers writhiring around the dance floor, the glow from the paint on their bodies blinding. She looks at her own body and her smile grows wider. She Was HOT! for the first time in her life she felt down right sexy. She was wearing a hot pink halter top that flashed in the black lights and showed off her flat stomach and a white skin tight mini skirt that was so short if she lifted her arms she might expose parts of her that shouldn't be exposed, but it showed off her long lean legs that Melina said "were to Die for". After much conniving Melina had gotten her to go to the Painter and get her body painted in the glow in the dark paint everyone else was sporting. She had tribal swirls in blue and green flowing down her legs and a purple heart with red flames spiralling down each arm. After she had been painted up by a very attractive guy Melina had whisked her away into the bathroom for makeup. Katie had been confused but when Melina was done and spun her around to see herself she was shocked. Melina had not only did her make up, but she did it in true Rave style. Glow in the dark eyeshadow glittered on her eyelids matching the pink in her top, Red Glowing lipstick splashed on her lips. She felt like a goddess, a beautiful sexy women that could have any guy she wanted with just a look. Melina pulled off a Gothic chic that was so sexy she had already gotten the attention of several men who left with their heads hung low when they realized she was rooting for the same team they were. Her breath came out in small gasps as she tried to suck in air to her lungs. Her head was starting to get dizzy and a pounding not related to the music was starting. They had been dancing all night and she was finally starting to feel the effects, her feet screaming at her to take a seat.

"Lina Can we sit down please?" She screams over the music, luckily they were still smashed up against eachother so she didn't have to strain her voice that badly. Melina nods and lets go of her hips only to lace her fingers with hers and pull her from the dance floor. The girls collapse onto one of the clubs many booths, breathing heavy, sweat pouring down their bodies. Katie sits there trying to catch her breath, thinking about how it was crazy she was even there. She had told Dom where they were going and that it was a under 21 club night, at first he didn't believe but after she wore him down he caved and let her go, Laughing when she gave him a hug and kissed his bald head. Her thinking was interupted when she feels the seat next to her dig under someones weight. She looks up from where she had been slouched against the sticky black wall and sees one of the boys who had been eyeing her. He leans in, a little to close and smiles at her, the smell of alcohol reeking off of him.

"You two were hot out there, you especially." He says, sounding genuine. He sticks his hand out, "My name's Cade, I'm actually friends with Melina." He introduces himself. At the sound of her name Melina looks up and squeals when she sees Cade. She gets up and flings herself on him in a tight embrace.

'OHmiGosh CADE! you didn't tell me you were going to be here!" She exclaims and gives him another hug. She turns to Katie who was looking at her like she had three heads. "Katie meet Cade, This is who I get my party stuff from!" She explains as Cade puts out his hand which she shakes, a giant smile on her face, If he was here then her night was about to get even better.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Katie." he says, pulling a flask out of the inside pocket in his jacket and offered it to her. "Want some? It's patrician Rum" He says tipping it to her. She takes it gingerly and opens it. Sniffing the clear liquid inside the harsh to sweet fruity scent hits her nose making her wrinkle it almost sneezing. Bracing herself she puts the opening to her mouth and tips the contents into her mouth. The sharp burn slides down her throat making her cough and gag, the after taste tingling on her tongue. "First time drinking?" Cade says with a knowing smile. Katie blushes and nods, taking a smaller sip. She hands it over to Melina who guzzles it down like its soda, making Cade laugh. He leans closer to Melina and whispers something in her ear making her face light up, the pink and blue strobe lights casting shadows on her face making her smile look demonic. Melina looks over at her and her smile widens, her small white teeth gleaming in the black light.