🎶Say You Won't Let Go🎶

A continuation of my one-shot Satisfied.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I met you in the dark

(Y/N) was in a very dark place after her divorce was finalized.

She wished she could feel better again, but everything she tried didn't seem to help much.

You lit me up

Luckily for her, she had her friend Kirishima.

He had invited her into his home with open arms. He'd never let her suffer by herself.

After all, that just wouldn't be manly of him.

They quickly became close and would tell each other everything. They pretty much never left each other's sides.

You made me feel as though

I was enough

(Y/N) was eternally grateful for her friend. She could honestly not have recovered if it weren't for him.

While the process was long and hard, they eventually made it to the point where (Y/N) felt like she could take on anything.

She had regained her self-worth and confidence.

"Kiri, let's go to the club," (Y/N) said one afternoon.

"Huh?"

"Let's go to the club!" (Y/N) repeated herself.

"I heard you, but why? I thought you didn't like going out to places like that," Kirishima asked.

"Well, I've never really gone to any places like that since I always had my ex. He always said that it was just a waste of time so I went with it, but now I don't have anything to stop me. I want to try something new!" (Y/N) said.

Kirishima thought about it for a second before ultimately agreeing.

"Okay. I don't see why not."

"Yay!" (Y/N) cheered. "I'm going to go get ready."

"Okay. I'll get ready, too."

After about an hour, the two of them were finally ready.

Well, it was more like (Y/N) was finally ready. Kirishima was ready in about 15 minutes.

As (Y/N) walked out of her room, (Y/N) called out to her flatmate.

"So, how do I look?"

Kirishima had to stop his jaw from dropping. She looked absolutely stunning.

"G-Great!" He stuttered out, trying to suppress the blush from growing on his face.

"You don't think it's too much?" (Y/N) asked, feeling a tad insecure.

"Not at all! You look amazing!"

"Good! Let's go!" (Y/N) said before grabbing Kirishima's hand and dragging him to the car.

As they got to the club, they were quickly let in due to Kirishima's status as a hero.

The loud music nearly deafened them, but (Y/N) was excited nonetheless.

"Why don't we go to the bar and get some drinks? I haven't had anything alcoholic since...," (Y/N) thought for a moment. "You know, now that I think about it. I don't think I've ever had an alcoholic drink before."

It was true. (Y/N)'s ex never really took a liking to drinking, but never let her drink either. They had been together since their late U.A. days so when she was old enough to drink, she didn't get the chance to.