❤Weekly Flowers❤️

Prince! Bakugo x Gardener! Reader
*.*.*.*.*.*

Katsuki sighed as another rejected princess left the throne room.

"Katsuki, you must get married soon. You're coming of age to become king, and you must have a queen by your side," Mistuki, his mother, said.

"Well, none of these fucking princesses suit my taste. If I'm gonna have to get married, I don't want to fucking hate my wife."

"These princess are the best of the best with little to no flaws. They are perfect for marriage and are willing. With your personality, you'd never marry. If they don't suit your taste, then who does?"

Katsuki simply walked towards the window, looking out, his eyes landing on a familiar female in the garden.

The female looked up, sensing someone was watching her, and spotted the prince. She smiled, causing the prince to blush slightly, and bowed before getting back to work on the garden.

Mitsuki sighed, shaking her head before saying, "We'll make arrangements for the princess from the Yaoyorozu kingdom to come and visit. Hopefully she'll reach your standards, you ungrateful child."

"Oh. Shut up, you old hag!" Katsuki growled.

"What did you call me?!"

In the gardens worked the female the prince had been staring at. She worked hard to keep the garden healthy and beautiful.

She didn't mind working. Gardening was her passion, and she was always out tending to the plants.

"(L/N)! It's lunch time," Uraraka, a maid, called out to her.

"I'll be right there," she called back as she finished watering the last of the plants.

She quickly rushed to the kitchen, and washed her hands before heading to the servant's dinning hall.

"Hello, everyone!" (Y/N) greeted as she walked in.

"Hey, (L/N)!" The servants replied.

Most of the servants would meet in the dinning hall to eat lunch together, except for those who were busy tending to the royal family. Some of the knights would join as well, as they enjoyed everyone's company.

(Y/N) sat next to Midoriya, a Knight, and Uraraka as they all began to serve themselves.

"Midoriya, are you going to be guarding outside the prince's window tonight?" (Y/N) asked quietly. She didn't want anyone becoming suspicious.

"Yes, (L/N). I'll be there. Just be sure to get there before my shift ends," he said.

"Oooh. Are you going to drop off the-" Uraraka began to ask, but was quickly shut up by (Y/N) slapping her hand on the girl's mouth.

"Shhh."

"(L/N), you don't need to hide things from us," Kaminari, another knight, said. "We all know you're the one who's been dropping off the flowers in the prince's room in the middle of the night."

"Pshh. That's not me. What gave you that idea?" (Y/N) stuttered out nervously.

"Oh, please. You're the gardener. Who else is going to give him a whole bouquet of flowers every week? You always leave a note, too, and we all know what your handwriting looks like," Mina teased.

(Y/N) blushed deeply, and said, "Am I really that obvious?"

"Well, to us, yes. I don't think the prince really knows, though," Uraraka said.

"That's good," the gardener sighed in relief.

"Yeah, but I know he definitely appreciates the flowers," Kirishima, the prince's personal guard, said. "He's definitely taken a liking to recieving them."