💔I Need You💔

"Why can't you just see that I'm trying to keep you safe? I'm worried about you! You're always angry and I'm worried that someday it'll get you in trouble!"

"I don't need you breathing down my damn neck! I could do so much more without you! You're only holding me back! I don't fucking need you!"

Neither Bakugo nor (Y/N) knew how the argument got this far. Usually, the couple would resolve things pretty quickly. Sure, they would have their disagreements. Any arguments were usually playful, but they wouldn't have real arguments very often. Especially not to this extent.

They were always so loving, or at least tolerant, towards each other. So understanding, but somehow, it just didn't turn out like it normally would.

"Fucking fine! All I wanted was for you to be safe, but if you don't need me, then so be it! We're over! I'm out of here!"

"Be my guest! Get the fuck out!" Bakugo screamed as he shoved her out the door.

"Fuck you! Don't expect me to be there when you come crawling back, you bastard!"

Her words didn't seem to phase him as he tossed them out.

When she was finally out, Bakugo growled and began to rant to himself.

He hadn't yet realized that he was now single. Nor did he realize how hurt his ex lover was.

All he felt was anger. He couldn't see through it, and began to punch at a pillow to let off some steam.

All (Y/N) felt was frustration. She ran into her room, and let out a scream. As soon as she saw a picture of her with Bakugo, she frowned, and grabbed it. She stared at it and used her quirk to crush the picture.

The glass frame broke, and the pieces scattered across the floor, cutting her hand in the process.

She took a few deep breaths before hearing a hard knock on the door. She walked towards the door, and asked who it was.

"It's us girls. We wanted to check up on you," she heard Tsu say.

"Go away. I want to be alone," she croaked out.

"We all know that's the last thing you need right now so please open up," Uraraka said through the door.

Slowly but surely, the door opened, and they were let in.

The room was silent as they all sat on the bed with (Y/N) in the middle. She couldn't look at them in fear of breaking down.

"Why are you all here?" She asked quietly.

"The boys texted the group chat, and said you and Bakugo had a fight," Jiro explained.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Can you tell us what it was about?" Mina asked.

She shook her head no. She didn't want them to know how much it had hurt, but they could all tell.

"Listen, (Y/N). You and Bakugo will be fine. It was just a fight. You two can make up, okay?" Hagakure tried to say.

"No. You don't get it," (Y/N) murmured.

"What don't we get?"

"It's over. I broke up with him."

The girls looked at each other in disbelief.

"Seriously?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, but it was for the best. It was getting to be too much, you know, with him always getting mad, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I'm okay," she forced a smile, but still didn't look up.