❤️Experience More With You 2❤️

So this is a little longer than I wanted it to be, but I couldn't help it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Also, I've been gone for a while, but I just haven't been in the best mental state so I took a small break. I had a visit to a psych facility and got out not long ago, but I'm not at 100% right now.

I'll be okay. I promise. Sometimes I just need a little break from life. I'll keep updating as much as I can. I don't plan on abandoning this book like I have many times before with my other books. I really like this one.

Again, I hope you enjoy it.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Todoroki arrived at the rink three weeks before the competition and went to put on his skates. After they practiced a bit, they got kicked off the ice when the rink closed. They stepped out and (Y/N) noticed something off with Todoroki.

He was awfully quiet and way more tense than usual.

That's how it had been lately. The closer the competition got, the more stressed he looked. The more he would be late to practice. The more he would brush off his responsibilities.

"Todoroki, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You fumbled a lot during our practice session. You nearly dropped me, too. You're usually so careful. What's going on with you?"

"It's nothing."

"Todoroki, I know it isn't nothing. If you're nervous, just say it-"

"I said I'm fine!" Todoroki scowled, feeling awfully irritated to the point where he raised his voice at her.

"Todoroki, all I am is concerned for you. You don't need to yell at me!" (Y/N) retaliated.

"Well, if you weren't so annoying with the questions, I wouldn't have to yell at you to shut up!"

"Oh, because my concern is the most annoying thing on earth, right?"

"You are the annoying one! Not just the way you bombard me with all these questions. You nag at me for all these little things. I can't seem to ever do anything right for you during practice!"

"That's called being an instructor. I'm supposed to fix things to help you get better. I've taught you all your skills in ice skating thus far. You wouldn't even be competing in such a big league if it weren't for me being nit-picky."

"God, you remind me of my father. If I had known that this is what figure skating entailed, I would've never come here. Gosh, I wish I never even met you!"

There was a small silence before Todoroki spoke up.

"This was a waste of time," he said as he walked off the ice with (Y/N) following him.

"A waste of time? You were the one who chose to do this. No one forced you to do it," (Y/N) watched Todoroki as he took off his skates.

"Yeah, and I regret that choice," Todoroki glared, not knowing the weight of his words.

"Take it back."

"No."

"Take. It. Back," (Y/N) said, hoping he would.

"I said no."

"Okay, fine. If you regret ever meeting me, then you'll never see me again. You'll never hear a word from me. See you never," (Y/N) said as she walked off, not caring to take off her skates or if they became damaged.

Once her words registered in his head, Todoroki shot up and chased after her, but by the time he was outside, she was gone. Not even her car was outside.