💔We Need You💔

Warning: this Oneshot contains talk of depression, and an explicit suicide attempt. Please do not read if you aren't comfortable with it. I wouldn't want anyone to be triggered so proceed with caution.

Please read the note at the end of the oneshot.

EDIT: In this oneshot it is mentioned that Aizawa performs CPR. By that I mean chest compressions. NOT mouth to mouth. So please stop commenting that it'll be your first kiss or that it's illegal.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Quirk: Psychokinesis
The ability to manipulate things with your mind  

There are many scary things in life.

Scary spiders or snakes, but you know what?

The human mind is truly the scariest thing of all.

It can be beautiful, yes, with all the creativity that can come from it, but in reality, it's horrifying.

Your mind can turn on you and make you think things that you normally wouldn't. It can make you feel things you don't want to. It can hurt, and torture you, but no one else would know what is going on in your head.

Someone could be struggling to survive against their own mind, but can hide it all with a smile.

(Y/N) was able to figure this out at a young age.

The kids at school would bully her for being the oddball. She was deemed the outcast of the entire school and never had any friends, but her family never knew about it. Whenever she came home with bruises or scrapes, she would brush it off as the kids being to rough while playing or that she fell while playing tag. She always said things with a smile.

That smile always convinced everyone she was okay. She smiled through everything.

After a while, the bullying stopped, but it didn't mean she was finally accepted. It just meant that (Y/N) was completely ignored, and that hurt her more than being harrased.

She wanted at least some kind of attention since she never got it anywhere else. Her mother was always working hard to sustain them since her father wasn't there to help.

(Y/N) was a bright student. Always turning in her work and getting excellent grades, but no one really seemed to appreciate her effort.

When she finally realized how unimportant she felt, she decided she wanted to be a hero. (Y/N) didn't want to be selfish, but she wanted everyone to see that she could do something with herself, and become someone important.

Eventually, she applied to U.A., and got in with her powerful quirk called Psychokinesis. She could manipulate and control anything with just her mind.

On the first day, (Y/N) was able to make friends.

Sure, she felt unworthy of having friends, and thought they would eventually leave her, but she wanted to enjoy it for the time being.

All of Class 1-A loved her. She got along with everyone, and was always motivating everyone. She always gave them advice, and helped whenever she could. Everyone knew they could go to her if they had a problem, and she'd help them solve it.

Yet, no one bothered to think she had problems herself. She could never go to any of them. She really wanted to speak to someone about what was going on in her mind, but she felt like it wouldn't matter what she said. She felt like it was just herself being stupid and selfish.