❤️Baby Mine❤️

(Y/N) sighed as she finished emptying her stomach into the toilet.

This had been going on for the past week, and she knew why. She tried to deny it, but deep down she knew the truth.

Their was a knock on the stall door, and (Y/N) slowly got up to answer it.

"Uraraka, what are you doing here?" She asked as soon as she opened the door.

"Well, I heard you throwing up, and I came in to check up on you," Uraraka said said.

"I'm okay. It's probably a stomach bug. It'll go away soon. Don't worry," (Y/N) forced a smile.

"You sure? I've heard you throwing up every morning for the past few days."

"I promise I'm okay, Uraraka," she lied.

"I feel like you're hiding something from me. I know we're not that close, but you can always talk to me if you have anything you want to get off your chest," Uraraka smiled at her.

(Y/N) stayed quiet for a bit before motioning for her friend to follow her to her room. They sat on the bed, and stayed silent for a few moments until Uraraka spoke up.

"Take your time. I'm not going to push you," she said softly.

(Y/N) nodded, and sighed.

"You remember that party the whole class was at about two months ago?" She asked.

"Yeah. The one at Mina's place, right?"

"Mhm. That one. You know how there was booze, and all the guys were trying to get laid?"

Uraraka nodded.

"Well, the morning after, I woke up with a really bad hangover. I didn't realize I was naked until about 10 minutes of laying there," (Y/N) said quietly.

"What you're saying is that you aren't a virgin anymore," Uraraka said, "Is that why you feel bad? Because you're sad that you lost it?"

(Y/N) shook her head.

"No. I think.... I think I'm," She couldn't finish her sentence. She chocked on a sob she was trying to hold back, and finally broke down.

"You think you're pregnant?" Uraraka asked quietly. (Y/N) simply nodded as the tears slid down her face.

Uraraka pulled her into a hug, and sighed.

"Want to go to the Recovery Girl's office? We can have you take a pregnancy test there, and see what we can do, okay?"

(Y/N) wiped away her tears, and pulled away.

"Okay. Let's go. Just let me get ready."

She was currently in her pajamas, and didn't want to go out with bedhead.

A few minutes later, she was ready, and they walked to the nurse's office together.

When they finally got there, Uraraka was the one to explain the situation, and Recovery Girl was very understanding.

She handed (Y/N) a pregnancy test, and ushered her into the restroom.

After taking the pregnancy test, she walked out of the restroom with it in hand.

The looked at her expectantly, and she slowly looked down at the little pink tube. Tears weld in her eyes as she saw the two little lines signaling a positive.

Uraraka quickly came to her side, and hugged her.

"What am I supposed to do, Uraraka? We're only on the middle of our second year. I can't take care of a baby," (Y/N) sobbed.