❤️Beach Day❤️

"Hey, Katsuki?" (Y/N) said as she pet his hair. His head was currently in her lap.

"Yeah?"

"When am I going to meet your friends at U.A.?"

She and Katsuki weren't going to the same school since they wanted to be different things. She wanted to be a doctor while he wanted to be a hero.

(Y/N) had always wanted to meet his friends, but never got the chance to.

"I don't fucking know," he grumbled as he played on his phone.

"Come on. Don't you want them to know who your best friend is?" She pouted.

"I would, but they're all so fucking annoying. Most of them, at least. I can tolerate a few," he said.

"Well, why can't I meet those few?"

"If I say yes, will you shut up?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, fine. The class is having a beach day this weekend. I wasn't sure if I was gonna go, but I guess since you want to meet everyone, we could both go," he said as he sat up.

"Wouldn't your class be mad if I went? I wouldn't want to intrude if it's supposed to be a class thing," (Y/N) said.

"I don't really fucking care if they get mad. If they don't want you there, then we'll just hang out by ourselves. Either ways, we're going to the fucking beach," he said.

"Okay! I should go buy a bathing suit. I haven't bought one in a while and the other one is kind of small on me now," (Y/N) mumbled and got up from the couch, and grabbed your bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The mall. I need to buy some stuff for the beach. You wanna come?" She said as she headed for the door.

"Nah. I don't feel like going shopping. Just don't take too fucking long."

"Awe. Are you going to miss me?" (Y/N) smiled at him.

"No, what the fuck gave you that idea, dipshit?" He yelled at her. She simply laughed and walked out the door.

*.*.*.*.*

"(Y/N)! Hurry the fuck up! You're taking forever!" Katsuki yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," she laughed as she walked down the stairs.

"It's about time! I've been waiting for fifteen god damned minutes," Katsuki complained.

"Whatever. Let's just go. I can't wait to meet everyone!" The girl squealed as she rushed him outside. (Y/N) locked the door behind her, and they quickly made their way to the beach.

Thy soon spotted a group of teenagers messing around by the picnic tables.

As the grew closer, (Y/N) began to grow nervous.

"Katsu, what if they don't like me?" She whispered.

"Why wouldn't they fucking like you?"

"I don't know. I'm just kind of anxious, I guess," she muttered.

"There's nothing to worry about. If they have a fucking problem, we'll leave," he said. (Y/N) nodded, and grabbed onto his arm, immediately feeling more comfortable.

"Look, it's Bakugo!" A red headed boy said.

"With a girl!" A purple haired boy said. The boy was very short, and seemed to be looking her up and down.

Everyone began to gather around, and began to introduce themselves.

"Hi, everyone. I'm (L/N) (Y/N). It's very nice to finally meet you all," (Y/N) replied.