❤️I'll Set You Free❤️

Warning: Sexual Abuse is insinuated in this story. If you're uncomfortable with the topic, please don't read.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Bakugo woke up feeling cold, grimacing as he sat up.

He tried to rub his aching head only to be stopped by restraints, the same kind that was used when he was kidnapped at the training camp.

"What the fuck?" He whispered as began pulling at the chain that connected the hand restraints to the wall, hoping to set himself free.

"Don't bother," a small, meek voice called out. He turned to see a thin, frail looking girl only a few feet away from him.

Although the room was dark, he could see how bad of shape she was in. Her body, and face were covered in bruises, her pale body covered in lacerations as well.

"I already tried," she said as she looked down at her wrists.

He looked down as well, seeing that her cuffs were different from his, quickly noticing her bloody wrists.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My names Bakugo Katsuki. Or Ground Zero, as I'm more commonly known as. I'm sure you've heard of me," Bakugo said.

"What kind of name is Ground Zero?"

"It's my fucking hero name," Bakugo said, slightly confused. "I'm the number two hero."

"Hero? Impossible. Heroes don't exist," the girl glared.

"Of course they fucking do. I should know because I am one," Bakugo said

"No. If there was such a thing as heroes, they would've gotten me out of here a long time ago," she hissed.

"How long have been in this shit place?" Bakugo asked.

"I don't know. I'm assuming at least a few years.... I lost track of time, and the people holding us here don't tell me any information from the outside."

This surprised Bakugo. A few years? How could someone be held for a few years?

"What's you're name?"

"Why should I tell you? For all I know, it could get you killed for knowing who I am. I wouldn't want anyone harmed because of me," she sighed.

"It'll be fine. I can fucking defend myself."

"Well, you're in here so you must be pretty lousy at protecting yourself," the girl sassed.

"Shut the fuck up. I was ambushed from behind and knocked out by someone's quirk during a mission. Can't really fucking blame me when they back up didn't arrive before I was taken down," Bakugo sneered.

"Okay fine. Whatever." She rolled her eyes as Bakugo continued to try and remove the handcuffs. "I told you already. Don't bother. Those restraints nullify quirks. Besides, it's not like you'll get out of here."

"Of course I'm getting the fuck out here. Ain't no way in hell I'm letting myself stay captive in this shithole," Bakugo said.

"You don't have a chance leaving with those on."

"I'll fucking get put of here some way or another," Bakugo murmured. "Besides, you didn't answer my damn question. Who the hell are you?"

"If I'm being honest, I don't know anymore. I've been locked inside here for so long that I've forgotten my name. All I know is that I'm a quirkless nobody that's bound to get killed when the people holding me here get tired of me."

Bakugo stayed quiet. Processing what she had said.

Had she really been through that much that she had no hope in getting out of there alive?