❤Baby Mine 2❤

The (H/C) girl was laying in bed.

She had woken up an hour earlier than she usually would and was now waiting until the last minute to get ready.

She had been growing more and more tired everyday since she always had to use her quirk to keep her shape.

Even if she was always tired, and cranky, (Y/N) couldn't wait for the birth of her baby. It was only a matter of time until she would be holding them.

She was both excited and scared.

Her mind was filled with worried thoughts about her friend's reactions.

What would everyone think?

She shook her head.

"Stress is bad for the baby. I shouldn't worry so much," she sighed as she tried to relax.

She then started feeling slight contractions.

(Y/N) had been having contractions for the last few days, but they were few and far apart.

They weren't very painful at first, but they were slowly becoming worse.

She knew that her baby would be coming, but she wasnt sure when. She was due two days ago.

(Y/N) looked at her clock and realized she had to start getting ready for the day.

She struggled to get up with her baby bump, but once she was up, she changed her form to hide it.

By the time she was done getting dressed, she heard a knock on the door.

When she opened it, she saw her best friend Ochaco.

"Good morning, (N/N)," Ochaco smiled brightly.

"Morning, Ocha."

"You ready to go?"

Ochaco had been walking with (Y/N) for the past few days to class since she knew that her friend was past due.

"Yeah. Let me just grab my bag."

They walked to class together and met Mr. Aizawa outside of the classroom for their usually check in.

"How is everything going, (L/N)?" He asked.

"It's going well. Just a few more contractions but it doesnt seem to be anything serious," she replied.

"Well, if anything is serious, be sure to tell me immediately."

(Y/N) nodded before heading inside the classroom with Ochaco. Mr. Aizawa walked in soon after.

"Class, today we're going to have one on one battles. You'll be drawing names from a box and fight them. Get dressed into your P.E. Uniforms and meet me in the gym."

Everyone did as told and soon were watching Uraraka battle Tsuyu.

(Y/N) tried to concentrate on the fight but couldn't help but be distracted by her contractions. They were becoming stronger and more frequent.