❤Weekly Flowers 4❤

Accidentally posted an unfinished version of this earlier today, so if you saw it, no you didn't.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Dammit!" Katsuki groaned as he kicked the broken wheel.

"Your Highness, calm down!" Kaminari said as the prince continued to kick the wheel.

"Calm down?! She's going to get married by sundown! I can't be late! You idiots couldn't have checked the wheels before we left?!" Katsuki shouted.

The chariot, the one that was at the front of the caravan, wheels were so worn down that they broke halfway through the voyage.

The trail was so narrow that the other carriages couldn't go around it.

"Prince Katsuki, we know it's our fault, but we'll figure something out! I promise we'll get you there as soon as possible!" Kirishima said.

"There's no time! We should've been there last night. There's no way in hell I'll wait here until you all figure something out!"

Bakugo hastily jumped on top of one of the horses that were pulling the carriage, and said, "I'll go on ahead. I can't wait any longer!"

"Prince Katsuki, wait! You can't go by yourself! You don't even know where we're headed," Kaminari stated.

"Kirishima, take the other horse and come with me," Katsuki said as he rode his horse in the direction they were going in.

"I'll go! Just wait for me!" Kirishima said as he jumped on the other horse and rode off to catch up with the prince.

"Oh, man... What're we gonna do now?" Kaminari whined.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) stood behind the double doors, waiting for her cue to enter the ceremony. She was nervous, doubting her decision to let herself be married off to Midoriya.

(Y/N) had thought a lot about what Inko had said.

She wanted to be happily married to someone she loved instead of her friend, someone she wasn't in love with.

Sighing as she heard her cue, she put on a smile. The door opened slowly as she walked down the aisle.

The ceremony proceeded normally, and soon it was time for the final step.

"Now, (L/N) (Y/N), do you take Midoriya Izuku to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I...," (Y/N) paused for a moment. "I can't."

Everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief, including the groom.

"Oh, thank goodness," Izuku breathed out.

"What? Izuku. What do you mean thank goodness? Weren't you the one who asked me to marry you?" (Y/N) asked, puzzled.

"Well, I thought about for a while. Every time we talked about the wedding, all I saw was emptiness in your eyes. I didn't see happiness or excitement like I always dreamt you would. I started to realize that if we actually did get married, neither one of us would be happy," Izuku confessed.

"You don't love me like I love you. You're still in love with the prince and getting married isn't going to change that," Izuku looked down, sadness in his eyes.

"Oh, Izuku. I... I'm sorry I couldn't be the bride you wanted me to be. I didn't mean to hurt you," (Y/N) said as she cupped his cheek, causing him to look at her.