💔Hurt💔

(Y/N) sat there in her dorm room sobbing as she clutched her injured shoulder. The sweater she was wearing was badly charred, leaving her burnt, bleeding shoulder exposed.

The man she loved had done this to her.

He had hurt her.

She wiped her eyes with her shaky hands and got up from her position against the door.

(Y/N) grabbed the first aid kit she kept under her bed and treated her wound. She wrapped it up as best as she could and quickly put the kit away.

How could he?

She changed into a pair of pajamas that had no sleeves for it to not bother her injury.

She laid down on her good side and tried to get some sleep.

She didn't get much, but she got enough for her to be able to function.

She got dressed in her uniform and grabbed her bag before heading outside.

She didn't feel like eating so she skipped breakfast.

(Y/N) walked around the campus before finally making her way to her classroom. Luckily for her, some of the girls, and a few of the boys, had already made it to the classroom before her.

She sighed in relief knowing she wouldn't be left alone when he arrived.

She sat in her seat and decided to pull out her homework. She reviewed it and turned it into the basket. Just as she was to walk to her seat, the one person she didn't want to see walked in.

She stiffened, and speed-walked to her seat, ignoring the odd looks that everyone gave her.

Class soon started, and the day went on.

Her handwriting was worse than usual due to the pain in her shoulder. She could barely move her arm without feeling at least a little pain.

"Alright, class. All we're going to do today is spar. We're going to randomly assign partners," Aizawa said.

Luckily for her, she didn't have to face any of the top students in the class, but it would still be a challenge to fight with an injury like hers.

"Now go change into your P.E. Uniforms, and meet in the gym," Aizawa said as he walked off.

(Y/N) changed with the rest of the girls, and surprisingly did so without them seeing the bandages on her shoulders.

Aizawa set a few rules before sending the students off to spar.

(Y/N) was to spar against Uraraka, and were allowed to use their quirks.

They fought, but Uraraka ended up winning, much to her surprise.

When the class was dismissed, (Y/N) hurried off into the locker rooms, and the rest of the girls stayed behind to talk.

"Have any of you noticed how off (Y/N) has been today?" Uraraka asked.

She was the first to notice the difference in her friend.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"She's just kind of different, and a lot quieter. Almost scared to say anything," Uraraka explained.

"Now that you mention it, she has been kind of quiet," Tsu said.

"She kept flinching whenever Uraraka went to hit her during their sparring match. She didn't use her quirk either. She seemed like she was in pain," Momo pointed out.

"We should go talk to her instead of talking about her. It'll solve things a whole lot faster," Jiro said as she began to walk towards the girl's locker room.